2

The whole place was shining with light's and was decorated lavishly. Both sidneet were sitting in mandap while the priest was reciting the mantras while others were standing around them. As usual siddharth was looking more than smart, avu was staring him from the veil and smiling while Sid has not seen her face till now as her face was covered with veil.

(Guy's I'll use Su for Sid's uncle and Sa for Sid's aunt).

Su-: achha hua bhai sahab ki hum time pe aa gye aur humne sab dekh ke saari decoration waghera aapne hisab se ache se karwa diya warna toh samaj mein humari naak kat jaati...

(It was good that we have came on time and had seen the decoration and all arrangements and had done it again according to our reputation or else our reputation had been destroyed infront of everyone.

Sd-: hmm...

Su-: akhir humare eklaute bete ki shaadi hai koi kami thori chorenge...

(After all, it's our one and only son's wedding, and we will not even leave a little bit shortage of any single thing...

Sd-: haa.. (yes)

Soon the wedding got end and the priest declare them as husband and wife after taking blessings of elder's now it was time of vidaai. Avu doesn't want to leave her family but they explains her and the anger of her father forces her to go. Her father's bitter word for her was heard by Sid who was looking at him with a disgusting look and he was feeling proud on his grandfather.

•••••••••••••••••••••

After few hours, they all reach udaipur and sm did their grah pravesh. Avu was stunned looking at the big royal palace.

Avu(surprisingly)-: itnaaa badaa ghar... She say's innocently seeing around while other's chuckles including Sid.

(So huge palace..)

Sid's dadu-: aur aaj se ye mahal aapka bhi hai... He say's while avu looks at him shockingly while they nod's and blesses her. (To sm) bahu... Avneet ko uske kamre mein le jao..

(And from today onwards this palace is yours too... daughter in law, take avneet to her room).

Sm-: jii... She say's while sm and sa left from there with avu.

(Yeah)

Sid-: dadu.. I don't want to share my room with anyone...

Sd-: beta ab woh room sirf tumhara nhi avneet ka bhi hai...

(Son, now that room is not only yours but also of Avneet...)

Sid's dadu-: haa betajii.. ab woh sbse phle aapki ardhangini hai... Aapki har chiz pe unka ab sbse pehla haq hai.. aur ab aap apni har baat kisi ke saath share kr skte hai.. aapki maa ne sab bataya tha na...

(Yes son.. and now she is your better-half... And she has whole right on everything of yours.. And now you can share your every single thing with her whenever you needed or she needed eachother.. your mother had told everything, right...??)

Sid-: jii dadu... Good night... He say's nd left from there.

Su-: lagta hai Sid bohot naaraz ho gya hai sabse..

(Looks like Sid is very angry upon all of us..)

Sd-: haa.. bohot gussa hai...

(Yes.. he's very angry...)