1

Heyyooo guy's..!!!

Hope you all will like.

Please vote and comment.

And do follow my profile to stay tuned.

************************
So let's begin,

Siddharth nigam-: A 12 year old smart, cute and intelligent boy. He is very kind hearted, real gem. Forced to marry avneet kaur because of his dadajii and dadijii.. Has too many dreams and is totally opposite from his family. His family members are orthodox except his father. Lives in Udaipur with his family and belongs to royal family. He is of modern thinking just like his father.

Avneet kaur-: A sweet, beautiful, cute, intelligent girl of 10 year old. She is a well cultured girl. She is very understanding and lil mature at a small age but fully childish from inside. Always excited to meet new people and make new friends. Love to study but her parents had stopped her studies in between because of her marriage. She is going to marry siddharth nigam and is really happy and excited as she'll get new things like new clothes, jewelleries, etc. She also doesn't want to leave her family but doesn't have any choice. Belongs from a middle class family. Her family is also orthodox. Her father thinks her as a burden because she's a girl child.

•••••••••••••••••

Let's start,

In a royal mansion a boy is shown arguing with his mother while other family members are sitting drinking tea and watching them.

Sid(angrily)-: Mom, dadi how many times I have to say that " I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED NOW" It's not my age of getting married... Dad say something to mom and dadi please... he say's while highlighting the main word while fuming in anger when a men in his 70's stands from his place and goes towards siddharth and keeps his hand on his shoulder.

Dadaji-: betajii ye nirnay (decision) humara hai... Aapki dadi aur maa ka nhi...

(Son, this decision is ours... not your grandmother's and mother's...)

Sid-: par dadu...

(But grandfather..)

Dadaji-: betajii hum jaante hai ki aap kya kehna chahte hai aur aapko kyu ye shaadi nhi karni aur hum aapki baat bhi samjhte hai par betajii ye faisla humne kuch soch ke liya hai aur hum jaante hai ki humara pota kabhi humare kisi bhi faisle ka anadar ya virodh nhi karega... he say's lovingly while Sid sighs listening him and stay silent. He slightly nods and left from there as he respects his grandfather and his decision a lot.

(Son, we know what you want to say and why you don't want to do this marriage and i understand your point too but dear i had taken this decision after thinking something and I know that my grandson will never ever disobey my decision.)

Sid enter's his room with a disappointed and sad face. He sits on his bed and starts thinking ways to stop the wedding. Sid thinks to talk to his dad and left to his room. He was about to enter inside the room when he hears something which shocks him and he silently left from there after sometime.

Otherside, avu was happy and excited for her wedding. She was present in kitchen as her mother was teaching her household works.

Avu-: maa..

(Mom..)

Am-: haa..

(Yes..)