History

Before we jump into the story, This is what happened 10 years after the Heartless War ended. 

****

- Guardian History Lesson -

- Article 77 -

After the Heartless War ended, Disney suffered an economic crisis due to the damages the New Order had done. Because of the economic crisis, Mickey and the council had to make some difficult changes in order to get Disney back on track. One example of this is to do trade with foreign multiverses such as the Land of the Dreams, Land of Black & White, and much more. One of the most popular products in demand is the realm portal. The reason why it's so popular is because many multiverses want to travel within their realms and unite them all as one. The Land of Dreams was one of the Multiverses that bought a lot of realm portals. 

That's just one of the changes that they had to make. Another one is cutting expenses on projects that are not necessary anymore. Such as the Navy, Army, Airforce, & so on. However, one of the most challenging decisions that Mickey and the Council had to make was to shut down the Guardian Program. 

It was a difficult decision because if they shut down the program, then that meant all the Guardian's effort was for nothing, and they would be forgotten. After thinking long and hard, Mickey and the Council shut down the program. Many citizens, including the Guardians, were upset about the decision. However, because of that decision, Disney was able to get back on its feet and continue to do what was best. Many Guardians that once fought during the Heartless War felt betrayed by the government and left Disney for good. It was as if they were forgotten or erased from existence. 

Outside of Disney, The Land of Dreams had problems of its own. Their council was divided into two parties. The Extremists and the Loyalists. The Loyalists believed that if the King ruled the land of Dreams, there would be peace and unity among the land. However, the Extremists believed that strength and discipline is the way that the Land of Dreams should be ruled. The Loyalists were highly against Dictatorship and vetoed their proposal. Because of this action, the extremists tried to pull off a coup and take over by force. The Loyalists protected their king and exiled the Extremists Far North of the Multiverse. Thus leading to a civil war. The once beautiful Land of Dreams... became the land... of Shattered Dreams. 

****

- Stand by for Sortie -