Aurelius smirked at the question. "Ah... The Armored Hero... You certainly do know how to ask for help!!!"

Oh so this is what this guy was expecting all along!!! Why didn't he say this before!?!? They wouldn't have gone through this torture if had told this earlier!!!

"What do you want???" Ava spoke this time.

"That..." He paused, and Ava was 99.99 percent sure that it was for a dramatic effect. ".... I will ask once your mission is over!!! Anyway... what help do you guys need???"

Ava breathed out in a mixture of tiredness and relief... Finally...

---------------------------------------------

"Alright alright... Let me get this straight..." Aurelius looked around, meeting everyone's eyes. "You want to know about the location of the twin pendants since a crazy dead woman who is somehow alive is after them?!?!" 

Everyone nodded in unison. 

"Are you guys OUT OF YOUR MIND???" He shouted, bewildered.

"Do you guys even have any idea what you're asking for??? Those pendants are dangerous!!! They maintain the fundamental pillars of life!!! Even taking them out of their place can cause serious imbalance of nature!!!"

"Then how will Eva use them if she cannot even move them???" Amato asked, confused.

"Look here, Armored Hero... Those pendants represent the cores of life. Creation and destruction. Creation is necessary for destruction and destruction is necessary for creation to happen. They are intertwined with each other but at the same time, they are completely opposite to one another. Only two people, with opposite traits like that of the pendant, but having a deep connection can wield them. That too, they should pick both the pendants at the same time. But this is not as easy as it sounds.... The pendants are in a temple. The key to the temple is ShieldBot. Not sure how it works though, but all I know is the two halves of ShieldBot must be merged back into one. And that will happen only at the command of its true owners. So firstly, lock the Bot and its owners somewhere safe." Aurelius explained, and the color drained of from everyone's face.

Oh no.

"She already has them...." Boboiboy said, panicked laced in his voice.

"WHAT?!??" Aurelius shouted, bewildered. "Then nothing can stop her. She already has the key."

"Look dude, we have to stop her. Tell us a solution!" Ying spoke, with pleading eyes.

Aurelius looked conflicted at that.

"Please..." Yaya added, matching Ying's pleading look.

"Alright." He sighed in defeat. One last chance to stop her.

"I will try to track that crazy lady with my dark magic. You can follow her wherever she's going. And do whatever you have to, to stop her."

"Why can't you tell us the location of the pendants instead???" Gopal asked.

"Because there is a rule. One who has the knowledge of their location cannot share it with anyone, if they do, their head will burst open. This is done inorder to protect their location."

"Then how did you learnt where they are???" Gopal pressed again.

"I tortured the guy to make him tell me. He told me and he died. As simple as that. And don't even try of doing the same to me, I will rip all of your hearts out in just one second..." Aurelius' tone dropped to a deadly tone at the end of the sentence.

"Geez bro... Alright... Relax..." Gopal muttered, while raising his hands in a surrender motion.

Amato, Maskmana, Tarung and KokoCi looked at each other hearing the exchange and sighed simultaneously.