Aurelius?

Previously....

"Wait wait...." It was Ramenman who spoke this time. "Boboiboy is your son???" He asked looking at Amato, who nodded in confirmation.

"Don't take me wrong Admiral, but what is even wrong with your family? Secret son, Dead sister-in-law coming back alive... What's next? Is your wife secretly alive too? What about your co-brother-in-law??? Is he going to come back alive next???" Ramenman wondered out loud, earning several laughs in return, lightening up the tensed atmosphere. Amato and Maskmana shared a discrete look.

Oh boy... Only if the others knew that it wasn't a joke.

------------------------------

"Oh man... What kind of mess is this???" Gopal exclaimed as he took a seat at the empty cafeteria. They just came back after visiting Kaizo in the infirmary. Fang decided to stay by his brother's side for some more time, even though Kaizo insisted that he was alright. And surprisingly, Boboiboy decided to stay with them as well. 

"I know right... And I thought Boboiboy being Admiral Amato's son was the messiest thing I have ever heard in my life!!!" Ying agreed, as she took a seat opposite to Gopal. Yaya was by the counter getting something for them to drink.

"Yeah..." Yaya spoke from the counter, filling up three hot chocolates in a tray. "But guys, Boboiboy and Fang are in a very vulnerable position right now and we should stay by their side no matter what happens."

"Yes!!!" Gopal and Ying agreed in chorus. Yaya smiled slightly as she too, took a seat beside Ying.

"Moreover..." Yaya began seriously, as she passed the hot chocolates she brought. "It's upon us to protect the two if a battle breaks out between Fang's mom and us. Those two will never raise a hand against her. Or at least, Fang never will. So, if a battle does break out, we should protect them with all our skills and powers. Do we have an agreement?" She looked at her two friends for a reply.

Gopal and Ying nodded, with determination. They will protect their friends, no matter what happens.

"But I am very worried about Sai and Shielda..." Ying began after taking a sip of her hot chocolate. "Who knows what happened to them? Are they even alive???"

"I think they are fine. Because, as far I know, people don't kidnap others without any purpose. Fang's mother kidnapped them because she had to have some sort of use of them... Nobody will hurt the things that is of use to them, do they???" Yaya voiced out her opinion.

"Maybe... But why is she even after those pendants??? Those sound dangerous." Gopal spoke, shuddering.  

"Then imagine someone having the power to create and destroy at their fingertips, Gopal..." Ying countered. "That's the real nightmare."

"Right..." Yaya agreed, nodding along.

Wordlessly, the three friends continued to drink their hot chocolates, with millions of thoughts swirling in their heads. They don't know what will happen in the future... But they knew one thing! They must stop Fang's mother, whatever it takes.

---------------------

"Any updates, Captain?" Amato asked Ramenman as he tiredly plopped down on a chair nearby. He sounded exhausted.

"No, Admiral." Ramenman immediately replied and turned away from the screen in which he was typing vigorously till now to face Amato.

 Amato sighed as he massaged the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger. Ramenman frowned at Amato, looking concerned at the exhausted adult.