Everything Will Be Alright

"I thought that I told you both to go to bed." Amato spoke as he entered into the common balcony of the floor that Boboiboy and his friends are supposed to rest. He came to give a final check on the kids to make sure that they were settled in. But he found his dear son and nephew on the balcony instead, discussing something very seriously.

"Sorry Dad... We just... We were just discussing... After all that has happened today..." Boboiboy rambled off, scratching his head.

"I understand. It was a lot to take in right???" Amato asked with a comforting smile and took a seat on of the chairs that were put on the balcony.

"Yes, Uncle. Never even in my wildest dreams I have ever thought that I will be related to Boboiboy." Fang answered and Boboiboy nodded along vigorously. This situation was extremely weird for both of them.

"Well... It's kinda my fault too, you know. I kept you both apart and never told each of you about each other. I'm apologize for this mess." Amato apologized sincerely and the two muttered their own 'it's okay's.

"Did Captain know about this?" Fang asked as he and Boboiboy took a seat in the chairs as well.

"Nope. He doesn't know too." Amato answered.

"Who else knows?" Boboiboy asked this time.

"Your Admiral does. Actually... he kinda figured out on his own after seeing your white streak of hair when you transformed into Blaze. And Maskmana knows because... I mean, Maskmana knows everything somehow!" 

"Oh..."

"Listen both of you." Amato started again, with a serious tone this time. "I am sorry for this secret from both of you. I did that to... protect you both in someway. Ava always wanted Boboiboy to have a normal childhood, without all these powers and aliens. But after her... passing... I couldn't help but do the one thing that she wanted all along.... Boboiboy having a normal childhood. So I took him away to Earth... Never mentioned anything related to space expect the fact that I worked there. And as for you Fang, I left to earth only after Maskmana's assurance that he will look after you and Kaizo in my absence. I always kept an eye on both of you, and did my best to be there for you both whenever you needed me."

Boboiboy and Fang had their gaze fixed at Amato, their eyes tearing up at the mentions of the difficult past that they have endured.

"It's alright..." They both said together. And they meant it. Amato really tried his best.

"Thanks a lot for understanding. I love you both, you both know that right?"

"Yes! We love you too."

And Amato pulled in the boys for a heartfelt tight hug which lasted for several minutes.

"Thank You, Uncle. For everything you have done for me and Captain." Fang muttered, breaking out of the hug. Amato frowned slightly at the thank you.

Amato started to say that thank you wasn't necessary but Fang cut him off. 

"No, Uncle. I was barely 3 years old when I lost my parents. You and Aunt Ava took me and Captain in, without thinking twice. To be honest... I don't even remember my parents' face. I remember Aunt's face barely. Just a glimpse or too. But you, you have been there since day one to until this very second. And you are not even biologically related to me. That's something I will be forever grateful for, Uncle. Thank you." Fang elaborated with tear filled eyes. And this confession came from the bottom of Fang's heart. Though he never met Amato very often, he was actually glad that he had someone out there who he could call as family. Besides, Amato always made sure to remind him that he will always be there for him.