Rants +Harry Potter

It's FINALLY MAYYY! #NSyncReference

Harry Potter:
,J.K Rowling is sorry for her crime! She apologized for Dred's death! And now I'm crying again because she said that Fred was hardest to get over for her. I'll just be in the corner sobbing if anyone needs me :,(

1) Ao you know that girl in Fanfictions who always talks in text language? Or at least in parody Fanfiction. Well, I think I found someone who actually talks like that in real life, and she's one of my best friends. Yup.

Angel_Cutie225 if you're reading this, yeah, it's for you. Seriously, she laughs
S and then blurts out "Lol!" As my other friend Heidi_L called it, "she tries to be cool but sje's not...no offense." AND SHE STILL LAUGHED IT OFF WOTH "LOL, XD SORRY OMG". What?!! Sorry Angie, I told you I was going to do a rant on you and sorry if this was mean, but you're well aware of how annoying it is sometimes.

Sorry if that was too personal or not relatable but oh well.

2) Does it really annoy anyone else when parents say "I'm not mad, just really disappointed.." Like mom I know you're mad at me, just ground me already, like I'm not prepared to play this game right now. I think it's like a universal ing because I know so many parents do this in different languages.

3: Not really a rant, just a Headcannon I thought of when I was grieving for Fred:

Who went to James and Lily's funeral? Did the Dursley's take Harry? Sirius was in jail, Peter was being a douche somewhere, so did Remus go? What if Remus went to the funeral expecting Dumbledore's to bring Harry, but finding our that while Remus was available to take care of baby Harry, Harry was sent to the Dursley's.

Remus questioning his friendship with James because 'why wouldn't he leave Harry with me if Sirius wasn't available? What did I do wrong?" Remus, contacting Dumbledore's asking if he could look after Harry, if he could adapt him, and give him a better life, but Dumbledore's reminding him that he was a werewolf. Remus going to the Dursley's everyday to just take a look at Harry, to just see how he,s treated, but getting kicked out every time.

Remus Lupin, genuinely caring about Harry and trying to fulfil his duty as a father figure, but the Dursley's not letting him do that.

4: One thing I'll always love J.K Rowling for is that she never turned Harry, Ron, and Hermione into a love triangle. Like, it would have been so easy to do that! But she didn't because she wanted it to be platonic, and I just love that. Love starts off with friendship. Ron and Hermione were great friends before they fell in love, they didn't realize that they were in love until 4th year, when Ron got jealous. And Harry and Hermione are friendship goals like Siriusly!

5: So my friends and I are going to have a pun joke battle during lunch on the coming Friday so I need good punny jokes! Hopefully relating to cafeterias and food. Also a lot of burns, so we can get looks of aloe for them! So leave your puniest jokes ever! And I'll taco 'bout the battle when I get back!

A|N: No more chapters for a month! I have finals, state tests, and np so much work! I'll try to update, but don't get your hopes up!

Epic Rants and Harry Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें