"Eh?" I let out.

I felt vibrations from Ruijerd's chest meaning he was talking. 'We introduced Ruijerd as Dead End and no one was afraid, they laughed.' Rudeus grinned at me then got scared when I glared at him. 'If we keep doing good things then The Superd will be looked more favourable upon.'

"Eh." I let out again confused as to how that will work, but if he says so. 'If it will work and Ruijerd agrees, it's fine to me.' I reassured him in my mind.

Rudeus grinned brightly at me. "Hm." I looked back when I saw the light on me was blue. I was amazed to see blue light coming from everywhere.

Eris was jumping about amazed by the sight like I was and Ruijerd let me down since there were way fewer people and I ran around with Eris.

It was all so blue like we were in the sea.

"Smurf!" I held up my hands.

'You are.' Rudeus laughed.

We went to an inn, and I was able to let out my wind magic. I was looking out the window at the blue light outside. I didn't want to leave the blue yet, but Rudeus forced me to go inside.

Rudeus was booking us in, and Eris and Ruijerd were waiting. "Hey, you are a new adventurer, right?" I looked back to see three people. The one who was speaking had awesome red skin with white hair and two little red horns.

The one behind him was like a bird I saw once in my past life. It flew into my room one day and then left, but I was amazed by it for days on end hoping it would visit again, sadly it didn't.

The last one had four arms. "Machoke! Machamp!" I corrected myself and Ruijerd came over to me.

"Choke?" He asked me worriedly.

"Cool guy." I explained, and he patted my head seeing I was happy.

"How about you eat with us?" The red-horned guy asked Eris who huffed and then looked away. "Don't ignore me!" He grabbed Eris's shoulder.

"Don't touch me!" Eris whacked his arm away, and it made the button keeping her cloak together in the front break off. "Look what you did!"

She one punched them making me clap since she's cool when she fights. "Huh? What?" The red-horned guy mumbled as he landed on the floor.

"This is the first...piece of clothing...Rudeus ever brought me! Ceres liked it!" Eris stomped on him every couple of words.

"Stop suffbeimg!" I grabbed Eris's arm since it was just bullying now.

"Heel!" Rudeus demanded.

We had Ruijerd make sure she kept away while we healed the people and explained that she doesn't understand Demon God language.

"Sorry." The red-horned guy apologised to us. "I didn't know. Still, I'm amazed you two can use healing magic."

"Breeze." I informed him.

"It is a breeze." Rudeus added.

"You should all join our party." He suggested. "You must be nervous on your own."

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, but we are a party of three." Rudeus explained.

"So that guy really is with you?" He asked us as he looked at Ruijerd.

"Yeah, Super Rui!" I nodded.

"His name is Ruijerd." Rudeus informed them.

"Ruijerd? What's your party name?" He asked us.