Amnesia Old Attack 14

Lin Shubai looked at the rest of the living room again. The ground was clean and there were some things stacked on the coffee table, all neatly arranged.

Paper towels, literacy cards, cups, fruit bowls... oilers?

Lin Shubai carefully picked up the oil can that seemed abrupt here, slightly puzzled.

"What's wrong?" Luo Jia followed, "Oiler?"

"Why is the oiler in the living room?" Lin Shubai seemed to be muttering to himself.

The quality of this oiler is obviously not very good, because one side has been deflated.

Luo Jia immediately reacted and rushed into the kitchen, the alarm bell rang in his mind.

Everything seemed to be fine at the scene, but the blood spots on the walls that shouldn't have appeared, the outdated oil can in the living room, all made him feel that something was not normal.

The wall in the kitchen was a little dirty, but it was clean as a whole, but he looked at it carefully, but there was a weird feeling of being too neat, as if someone had cleaned it up on purpose, but left it on the coffee table in the living room. The oiler suddenly exposed all of this.

He was secretly annoyed at his previous dereliction of duty, but he had to change his mind about Lin Shubai.

Lin Shubai looked again and found no other clues. The location of the cabinet was flat, and the structure of the cabinet was in good condition. Logically, there should be no accident of tipping over.

Luo Jia came out of the kitchen and said to the two, "I'm going to visit the neighbor next door."

Lin Shubai and Chen Xue nodded and went out together.

The neighbor on the left is an aunt who is about forty or fifty years old.

"Hey, sin, Yufen is already working hard, and now such a big thing has happened to the child. I have seen all the news on the Internet. I heard that her limbs are going to be amputated! Yufen is really suffering!" The aunt looked sympathetic said.

Luo Jia grasped the main point of her words: "What do you mean when you say she has a hard life?"

The aunt sighed: "Her husband beats her every now and then. The bruises on her arms and legs look horrible. The man doesn't hurt, and the baby is going to be disabled again, isn't it a hard life?"

Domestic violence? Lin Shubai's expression froze.

I visited a few neighbors again, and the testimony I got was similar. I could often hear the sound of a man beating Yufen, and sometimes even his son.

After the investigation, Luo Jia's expression became a little more solemn than when he came.

"By the way, Officer Luo, I have one more thing." Lin Shubai said.

Luo Jia looked at him with a lot of respect: "Tell me about it."

"I want to ask you to hire a new surgeon to identify the child's wound." Lin Shubai said thoughtfully.

Luo Jia was silent for a while, then nodded: "Okay, I'll tell the bureau."

"Thank you."

-

Since Yufen's family has hired a lawyer to appeal to the court, this matter has caused a great influence on public opinion, so the court will soon be held.

Moreover, the entire trial is open to the Internet.

The hot search entry also rushed to the first place, and many melon eaters flocked to watch the trial.