The Rebellious Alpha School Bully 09

The two stared at each other for a while, and Lin Shubai rubbed his forehead in distress.

What's going on here?

Lu Zhixing looked at Lin Shubai's worried expression, his face lightened a little bit, he let go of his hand, a faint chill spread all over his body, and folded his arms: "Mr. Lin has someone you like?"

Lin Shubai was taken aback: "No."

Lu Zhixing snorted lightly, "That's good."

Lin Shubai frowned.

"Mr. Lin is now the driving force for me to study now. If you like others, I will stop studying and make you feel guilty for the rest of your life." Lu Zhixing said eloquently, with a handsome and sinister face.

Lin Shubai's eyes widened, staring at Lu Zhixing's completely indifferent expression, some blood surged, and his voice hurried: "You read for me?"

Lu Zhixing said nonchalantly, "Anyway, I've liked you all my life. If you hate me, what's the point of me doing this, staying in the school every day and being left out by you?"

Lin Shubai's breath was a little unsteady, and after a pause, he couldn't hold back and said, "What a lifetime, how old are you, so you know for a lifetime?"

Lu Zhixing looked at him quietly.

"You will meet better people in the future, as young as you." Lin Shubai said seriously looking into his eyes. Just as young, as vibrant, as strong.

Lu Zhixing pursed his lips tightly, and looked at Lin Shubai with deep eyes: "This is all your assumption, but I won't. I have never liked anyone before, and I won't like anyone except you in the future, Mr. Lin. , you can't think about me like that, it's not fair to me."

Lin Shubai's eyes trembled slightly, and his eyelashes drooped slightly.

"I'm your teacher." Lin Shubai still said.

"Will I wait until I graduate?" Lu Zhixing grabbed his wrist, his eyes were hot, and his tone was heartbreaking, "There is still more than half a year before the college entrance examination, and when I graduate, we will not be teachers and students. related."

Lin Shubai looked away and said bluntly, "You know I'm a teacher, right? I don't like scumbags, I like smart ones."

Lu Zhixing was quiet for a few seconds, and then chuckled in his ear: "Then I'll study hard, okay?"

His tone was with a chuckle, mixed with some breath sounds, like a weak electric current across Lin Shubai's eardrums, causing waves of tremors.

Emotionally and physically, he has completely captured him, feeling comfortable and stable, even pleasurable.

But intellectually, he felt that this was wrong. This kind of feeling was nothing more than an emotional temptation by alpha to Omega. He suppressed the impulse in his heart and said bluntly, "Then you can go to university first."

Lu Zhixing's eyes looked at Lin Shubai's profile and asked Qingjun, his expression was gentle and soft, and he couldn't help teasing him: "What university do you like, Dixing University?"

"Dixing University?" Lin Shubai gave him a strange look, "Are you okay?"

Emperor Star University is the number one school in the world. With Lu Zhixing's current score at the bottom, it's only less than a year away. How can it be seen as a fantasy?

Unless he's some kind of salacious genius?

Lin Shubai is conservative about this.

Lu Zhixing laughed, raised his breath, and looked at Lin Shubai with an inexplicable meaning: "Mr. Lin looks down on me so much?"