Hard Life Cabbage 01

As soon as he opened his eyes, Lin Shubai stared at the mouse on the roof beam. The mouse stared at him for a few seconds with black bean eyes, then turned around and left a butt for him.

Lin Shubai slept until three poles in the sun, and the rice at home couldn't be boiled, and even the mice were as thin as firewood.

He lay down on the bed to sort out his thoughts, then got out of bed and started getting dressed.

Lin Shubai is a single bachelor in Qingshui Village, a famous lazy man. His parents were migrant workers and worked at a construction site outside. Unfortunately, he died on the site due to an accident. The construction company paid hundreds of thousands of dollars.

This amount of money is not a small amount in Qingshui Village, and Lin Shubai is also good-looking. It stands to reason that he should not worry about food and clothing and marry a wife. In the first year, there were indeed many girls in the village chasing after him.

But Lin Shubai is a freak! Not only did he ignore those girls, he also spent all his money on a strange man.

Who is that man?

Lin Shubai looked at the posters on the wall, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

The original owner is still a star-chasing boy?

Not only chasing stars, but also chasing the top of the universe, Shao Lan, a male singer who is quite popular in this world.

Just spending money on the list to buy endorsement products Huo Huo indemnity, so in less than a year, he was empty-handed, and he became a lazy bastard that everyone in the village spurned.

The cost of chasing stars is high enough.

But it's quite a coincidence that Shao Lan also happens to be the father of the target child.

Lin Shubai finished arranging the original main story, buttoned the clothes until the top of his neck, and then pushed the door and walked out.

It was getting dark outside, and the sky was overcast. Lin Shubai was slightly in trouble, where is the child he was looking for?

He didn't even know that child was in that family.

When he was distressed, a few children suddenly ran over in the alley, and said with a smirk as they ran: "He Tiantian is an idiot, let him stay there for one night and his father will come to him, he really believes it. ?"

Lin Shubai's eyes lit up, and he reached out and grabbed a child.

"Ah! Bachelor Lin! Why are you arresting me!" The child kicked his legs in the air, and when he saw it was Lin Shubai, he became even more arrogant.

Lin Shubai lifted him up and his eyes were level: "Where is He Tiantian you just said?"

"You put me down! I won't tell you!" The child stared at him and reached out his hand to grab Lin Shubai's face.

Lin Shubai's hand that specially cleaned the kindergarten child started to itch again. He turned him over and pressed it against the wall, and slapped the child's ass with moderate force: "Speak up?"

"Wow woo woo, I said, I said, in the threshing field!" The child was frightened and cried, and his legs were shaking.

Only then did Lin Shubai put him down. He glanced at the dark cloudy sky, and went home to find an umbrella. After looking around, he sighed. I don't know how the original owner lived, not even an umbrella.

He took a coat from the closet and walked in the direction of the threshing floor he remembered.

It was dark and dark, and the moisture in the air was getting heavier and heavier. The threshing floor is a large open space, where the villagers pile up tall haystacks.