Amnesia Old Attack 07

The next day Song Shichen still looked unhappy.

Lin Shubai didn't coax him either. How could he coax such a thing.

When he got off work, he made an excuse not to go home with Song Shichen. Instead, I took a taxi and went to the twilight.

Twilight is a bar, hidden but stylish. The lights inside were dim, but there were many people. Lin Shubai found Luo Yuanjia near the bar.

He was holding a glass of wine and raised it to Lin Shubai Yaoyao. Although he was sitting, he could see that he was tall. It seemed that he had just come from get off work and was wearing a white shirt, but the two buttons were unbuttoned at the neckline. Lightly picky, but still personable.

Lin Shubai walked over and sat down opposite him.

Luo Yuanjia chuckled, his voice low and mellow: "Long time no see, Xiaoshu."

Lin Shubai returned with a polite smile, hesitating in his heart, not sure what the relationship between the original owner and Luo Yuanjia would go to, but looking at Luo Yuanjia's warm-hearted appearance, it should be very familiar.

The bartender came over to order wine, and Lin Shubai ordered a cocktail that was not too high.

There was a smile on Luo Yuanjia's face: "Last time you came to see me and ordered whisky to get drunk, now you're thinking about it?"

Lin Shubai took the wine handed over by the bartender and put his fingers on the slender cup: "I have to go back at night, it's not good to be drunk."

Luo Yuanjia's eyes darkened.

Lin Shubai remembered the business, took a sip of wine and said, "What do you say about Song Shichen?"

"Looks like you figured it out." Luo Yuanjia's eyes lit up, "Don't worry, I will handle this matter, it won't involve you."

Lin Shubai:  …

He put down the wine glass and looked at Luo Yuanjia sincerely: "How can I let you take the risk alone, Brother Yuanjia, I feel uneasy."

Luo Yuanjia's heart trembled, as if he had been feeding the wild cat all the time and suddenly stretched out a pink pad of meat to him. He was overjoyed, pulled the chair to sit next to Lin Shubai, and put one hand on the back of his chair.

Leaning over, the two were already very close.
Lin Shubai smelled the slight smell of alcohol on Luo Yuanjia's body, and separated a distance in the noisy environment. He resisted being uncomfortable and didn't move.

Luo Yuanjia's voice sounded in a low voice: "My father has long coveted the Song family, although Song Shichen is very capable, but his mother died, the Song family is bound to be turbulent for a while, and we plan to take this opportunity to defeat the Song family. ."

Lin Shubai's heart skipped a beat when he heard it, and his expression became serious. He rolled his eyes and looked at Luo Yuanjia with some worry: "But... the size of the Song family is so large, I'm afraid it will be difficult to defeat it for a while."

The corners of Luo Yuanjia's lips evoked an inevitable smile: "That's right, but we have drawn people from within the Song family. When the time comes, the inside and the outside should be integrated, and the Song family is the thing in the bag."

Lin Shubai raised his wine glass and sipped it lightly, the alarm bell rang in his mind.

In this way, there may be more than one ghost within the Song family!

Lin Shubai couldn't sit still, and wanted to go back and talk to Song Shichen about this.

"When the time comes, I will definitely help you divorce Song Shichen. Then... Xiaoshu, come to my side, I will treat you a thousand times better than Song Shichen." Luo Yuanjia looked at him affectionately and said.