Chapter 10: Sensual & Sentimental

TW: The topic of scars and body image is briefly brought up, but overall this is a smut warning!!!!

  (Nick's POV)

  The smell of Charlie's shampoo is intoxicating, the scent of his body wash is paralyzing, the feeling of his skin rubbing against mine is addicting, and the taste of him is unlike anything I've ever feasted on before in my life. Everything about him has me feral right now. From the image in my head of the way that his soft lips part, to the sound of him screaming my name out of pleasure, I just can't resist him anymore.

To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to the movie anyway, just his welcoming body language.

  Once I reached our bedroom I flung open the door, feeling lust overtake my mind and body. "Nicholas!" Charlie shouted the second that he had recovered from the shock of me throwing him onto the bed. I just stared at him. He looks so tiny, so easy to dominate. He's mine, all mine, and I'm going to make sure that he knows it.

  A rushed exhale escaped my mouth, "Fuck Charlie." I felt like a man trying to contain his inner beast in those horror films. I want to devour him, I want to lick every inch of his skin and bite him where it's sensitive. I'm feeling the type of starvation that irks me. My boyfriend looks at me with his best doe eyes, driving me nuts, "what is it?"

   "Stop it," I warn him, watching as he strategically gets up and locks the door, making his way back over to me with a twinkle in his eyes. "Stop what? I'm not doing anything." He innocently states as he walks his hands down my chest. My shirt is unfortunately still on. My breathing heaves as his body gets closer to mine.

  Charlie backs up and then sits himself up on our bed, "what made you so excited, huh? What has you so riled up right now?"  What made me so excited? Fuck, the idea of simply seeing him naked makes me as horny as a teenage boy. As for what has me excited, oh...I don't know, maybe it's the fact that he's sitting there in front of me with a neck that's not covered in hickeys, and with lips that aren't bruised and sore because they haven't yet been toyed with.

  "Today is my day, isn't it?" My words are meant to be more of a statement, not a query. He shakes his head, "yes, yes it is." Looking away, a smirk comes onto my face as I push my tongue against my cheek, "then I'd like to do you so roughly that you can't go anywhere tomorrow." His chest slowly raises, obviously understanding what I mean, also clearly getting excited based on the growing tension in his jeans. "May I?"

  "I douched in advanced." Are what
satisfying words hastily come out of that pretty mouth of his next, giving me the a-okay. This is going to be a hell of a ride, a fuck ton of fun if you will.

___________________________________

   (Charlie's POV)

   "Nick!" I gasp, the bottom half of me tingling. Nick is on top of me, grinding against me as he places butterfly kisses on my neck, occasionally sucking on it in the process. We've only just started yet I can tell that I'm going to be heavily branded by him for some time. His hot breath grazes my skin as he nips at my jaw. Above my head his hands are sliding against mine, pressing them down and into the mattress, causing our fingers to intertwine. I'm at his mercy in so many ways, I can barely keep up.

  Kicking my legs out of defiance I can feel his slight stubble snake its way to the side of my head, placing his mouth beside my left ear. His toned body is putting pressure on my tiny frame, but I could care less. His built arms are trapping me, holding me close, meanwhile, his abdomen is keeping my body down and on our bed, forcibly pressing me against it. "Yes, tell me, express to me just how good I make you feel, baby." My body sort of recoils into itself as I squirm, desperate to get out from underneath him and gain some control before he gets a taste of satisfaction from me moaning. But I ultimately lose. My body freezes at the feeling of his tongue lapping down to my collarbone.