Chapter 18: A Change of Heart

Start from the beginning

"We won't ask if we know fucker." Another ugly guy behind the ugly guy interrupted.

Serpent Tongue clenched his fist. "Serpent Tongue."

"Oh. Park Seojoon." The guy behind sneered. He brought out a walkie talkie. "Park Seojoon's here to see the man."

The walkie crackled. "Who?"

"Park Seojoon. Serpent Tongue. Of Park mafia."

"Park mafia?"

"The late Park mafia." He laughed insultingly. "The one that's crushed to oblivion."

I heaved a deep sigh. Fucking bastards. We've been reduced to a laughing stock. Even this lowlife fuckers are mocking us.

"Let them in."

The gate was opened. The guy sarcastically curtsied when we passed by him. When everything's done, I'm going to kill this fucking asshole myself.

"Welcome!"

A guy, probably Son Sukku, greeted in a rather irritating way. He got up on a table and threw his hands up in the air. What a crackhead.

"You finally found the courage to come out of hiding?"

Serpent Tongue rolled his eyes. "It's on."

"About time." Son Sukku hopped off forcefully.

Behind him, a guy with long hair smirked at me. He marched closer.

"I'm Jihoon."

"I don't fucking care." I responded.

"You're a beauty. The most beautiful I have ever seen."

He winked. I can't help but cringe.

You're the most beautiful I have ever laid eyes on.

I heard him in my head.

"You okay, pretty?" He touched my shoulder.

"Hands off or I'll fucking shoot your cock."

He looked down at the gun aimed on his crotch. He chuckled. "I would love for you to blow it."

I saw red. I smacked his head hard with the butt of my gun.

"Tiger Flower!" Serpent Tongue shouted.

Dozens of guns were now aimed at us. The fucker was still on the floor. He slowly sat, his head down. Then he laughed. And the others joined him. We're with a bunch of psychos.

"I've been hit twice this day already." He said in between chuckles.

"It's a sign for you to stop flirting. You're not as charming as you think." Son Sukku told him.

"You, Parks, are so serious. I'm just shooting my shot. Trying to see if I'll get lucky."

They lowered their guns.

"Let's talk privately." Serpent Tongue said.

Son Sukku nodded.

"Aren't we going to show them?" The crazy long haired asshole asked.

"Right. Show them."

The motherfucker led us up the stairs to a room. The metal door leading to it was bolted and locked from the outside. The bastard unlocked and swung the door open. It made a raspy, piercing creak. My eyes widened when I saw who was inside.

"Jimin." I called.

He smiled and walked towards the door. I ran to him with my arms open. He went into my embrace.