I lightly smiled at her words, i don't really admit it, but i love her, i love both of my mothers.

"You and Mother Duchess too are my most beloved stars too." I said to her, i'm proud to say that i grew up to be a decent human because of her, just like she promised that day, and of course because of Mother Duchess too, although we've only met sometime ago, she already became a very important part of me.

Mother smiled at me and we continued our meal.

And before we know it, the day of my departure came.
___________________

Tara's point of view

My seedling's departure is getting nearer and nearer, and all i can do is hope that the time will just freeze so we'll be together for a little longer.

I know that i should be strong for all of us, but i can't help but to feel sad about it. I never imagined that my daughter, who i've cared and loved for ten years, will move away from me one day. Deborah can give her a better life and future, and she will live the life she deserves. She is a daughter of a noble, so she should live her life as one.

I know she will be fine, she's a strong kid, a lot stronger than i am, when there are times i feel down, she's right there pulling me up.

Without anything that can stop it, the time when she needs to move out of our little home came, it feels like i'm escorting my daughter to her wedding. I can't help but to cry, "my seedling, be good there okay?" I told her sniffing the snot stuck in my nose.

"I know mother, don't worry. You too should take care of yourself, don't sleep so late and eat on time." She reminded me, at times like this, it's like she's the mother and i'm the child.

She never really say it, but i know that my daughter really cares for me. She's the one who reminds me of things that i forget, she takes care of me whenever i come home drunk, she's the best daughter anyone could ever have, and i'm thankful that she's my daughter.

I don't want to part ways with her, i really don't want to. But we need to, in order to keep her safer from that dog. I know i can protect her, i can easily kill anyone in our way and hide her forever, but that's not the kind of life i want her to live. She wants to become a traveller, to see the vast world, i can't bear to hide her forever.

She's a very intelligent child, she deserves the best education she'll need. I want her to live the life she wants, even if that means, not being with me.

"Don't worry Mother, i'll visit you every chance that i have, and you know i can make anything possible, i'm your daughter, Silver, after after all." She proudly said.

"I know, i know, my daughter is so great she can turn a peasant into an emperor and turn an emperor
into a peasant." I added, just to add to her humor.

"I'm pretty sure you'll visit me too right? I don't want to go Mother, but i want you to be able to move freely, me being with you will make it a lot harder." She added, now looking serious.

"Of course, that's a promise, and you'll never be a hindrance to me, ever." I said to her, seriously. "You should go now," i added.

I don't know when we'll meet again, but i'm sure we will, either she'll make it happen, or i will.

We went outside our house as a fancy carriage is waiting for her there, there are also a lot of knights as her guards, all of whom smiled my way, which i gave back.

Deborah can't escort her to her mansion herself so she's not here with us. I'm sure she'll take good care of our daughter.

"Silver!" A bunch of small voices called. The children she's always with.

Lori, her closest friend ran towards her and jump on her for a hug. Tears are running down her chubby cheeks while she's crying out loud.

"Silveeerrrr! Are you really leaving? Where are you going? Bring me with you!" She cried those words out making it almost inaudible.

My daughter pat her back, and move away from their hug. "I'm going somewhere not that far from here, but i can't bring you with me." She said as she wiped the tears of the crying child. She looks like a big sister consoling her little sister.

"But, you'll visit me right? You'll never forget me right?" She asked again.

"Of course, that's a given. I'll never forget you, all of you." She said as she took a glance at the other kids and smiled lightly.

"We should go now, Miss." One of the knights reminded her.

She nodded at him and once again hugged Lori. She moved away from the hug and walked towards the carriage, but before she got on, she looked back at the crying children and waved at them, and she get inside the carriage.

I went towards my own horse and rode on him, while pulling the smaller horse of my daughter. I told her that i'll take care of it for her, but she told me that it's my gift for her so she'll bring it with her and take care of it.

I am escorting her as far as i can, i need to be careful in order to not be seen by the dog's puppies.

"Have you been to Mother Duchess' mansion Mother?" My daughter asked me while she's still inside the carriage.

"I have, my favorite place is the gardens. Your mother loves flowers so i always sneak out to pull some flowers in their garden to give to her whenever i visit. Hahahahaha!" I said as i remember the happy times.

"You're giving her flowers from her own garden? Wow Mother, how romantic," she sarcastically said, making me laugh some more.

We talked about some more things when eventually, we came to the place where the limit of my escorting.

My seedling went down the carriage and  i got down my horse too, and we faced each other. We don't need to say a word, we already know what the both of us are thinking. She almost looked like she doesn't want to go anymore, but she only smiled at me and hugged me.

"I won't say goodbye Mother, because i know we'll see each other again, soon." She said still hugging me.

I smiled at her words, she's really mature for her age. "Of course, my seedling, instead of goodbye, i want to say, see you soon." I said as we moved away from the hug.

"Yes Mother, see you soon." She said as she walked again towards the carriage. For a split second, i think i saw a tear roll down her left cheek.

I was on top of my horse as i looked at the back of her entourage as their figures are getting smaller and smaller. When i can't see them anymore, i turned to the opposite direction and headed home.

When i got back home, i sat on our little couch and look around our house. Everything is just the way as it always is, but somehow, it feels really different.

I never knew that a house that was once so homey and warm, can be this lonely.