Chapter 6

" I hate to see siblings fight like this" Donnie said looking at us, I gave him a smile. "Unless it's together Right?" Raph grins at me and nods. "Right" We ran to stand in front of Winters where the stone soldiers stood. "Hate to burst your bubbles, I and my brothers thought it'd be best to even the odds," I said as I and Mikey stand in front of the soldier who kept eyeing me. The stone leader stood in front of Raph smiling sinisterly. "We're going to enjoy this" I jump in front of Mikey using my Katana to block the two blades. The stone soldier pushed back one stumbling into Mikey. As I and my brothers fought against the stone soldiers, the only one that didn't switch in between was me.

The stone soldier was persistent in fighting me, with the two blades he kept swiping at me. I jumped up onto a display case, I jumped to the one next to me as he sliced into that and broke it. I roundhouse kick him causing him to fall to the floor. Jumping at him, I raise my katana to slice at him, only to be kicked in the plastron. I flew back and hit the wall behind me, some of the rumbles fell on top of me. Leaving debris of stone on me. I shake it off and look to the side of me to see an ancient sword. I grinned see a few, I saw Leo doing the same thing as well. I stood up and put away my katana, to hold up the obsidian sword. "Come Mommy" I joked as I heard my brothers glance over at me, I could see Splinter shake his head at me with a small smile. I lunged forward and kicked the stone soldier in the chest pushing him back. Mikey joined me as I swiped his legs back the soldier trip and fell to the floor. I twirled around to be face to face with the female stone soldier and blocked her attack. "These guys really don't die. Sensei are you alright?" I heard Mikey shout out as I ducked under the Stone Lady's attack and swiped at her legs.

I raised the sword up again and charged at her, swinging it left and right here. Splinter's laughter filled my ears, I couldn't help but grin as I pushed back the stone lady's attack. "We must do this more often." I couldn't disagree with you more Master Splinter, I'd much rather have a safe world than fight with more stone soldiers. The stone lady lunged at me and caught me off guard by pinning me down, my stone sword goes flying into the vortex. "You'd be a great asset to our army, join us and you'll have great treasures!" She spats out at me leaning close, I spotted Raph in the corner of my eye as I watch him kick the Stone lady off of me. He gives me his hand, and I grab it pushing myself up. "I wouldn't dream of anything besides my family." I looked at Raph whose eyes widened at me, I turned around and blocked the creepy stone's attack with a laugh. "We may have our ups and downs. But that's what strengthens the family. You could be hundreds of miles away." I ducked and upper kicked the stone soldiers' jaw. I then kicked his chest pushing him back. "But Family will always be my treasure no matter what" I stand firm on the ground and looked narrowly at the female soldier. I hold out my katana and pointed at her. "And anyone who threatens my family will deal with me." I lunged forward and attacked ruthlessly.

As I and my brothers continue to fight against the stone soldiers, I noticed that our stamina is slowing down. "We must finish this now!" Sensei orders as I start pushing against the stone lady my brothers do the same lining them up near the vortex. We got them as close as we can, and look at each other. We jumped up high and lunged at them each kicking them into the vortex. Standing in front of the vortex watching them fall into it, the vortex changed shapes and emitted a blue color pushing us all back. I hit the wall once again and heard a crack. My eyes widen as I moved my hand back to feel a crack in my shell. "Shells" I muttered to myself and pushed myself up while holding the wall. I glanced at my brothers to see them standing up as well. "So did we win?" Mikey asked as the four got closer to the vortex. I however stood where I was trying to conceal my shell. Then a stone weapon emerged from the vortex with the stone leader following. His laughter filled the building, sending shivers down my shell. "Foolish creatures. We are immortals made of stone. Without the final monster to break our curse, we will never be stopped." He lifts up his stone weapon like he was already cheering for victory, his stone soldiers followed suit.