Chapter ten (The morning after wrestlemainia)

Isabella's pov

The sun light is slightly beaming through the curtains and I am waking in a pair of arms this morning, when I open my eyes I see that it's dominik and we have nothing but a blanket covering us I smile and blush when I remember last night's events that happened after wrestlemainia, I carefully and quietly lean towards the bedside table so I don't wake him up grabbing my phone, and I see thousands of missed calls and text messages from my mom and dad I just roll my eyes placing my phone down snuggling into dominik laying on his chest.

Turning my back on my dad to be with the person I love was the best decision I have ever made in my life, and I was tired of the cheating and the constant bragging he would do non stop about his championship wins, I may have thought it was fun and fine in the beginning but once dominik came along into the business and I fell in love with him that all changed, I started seeing and paying attention to what other wwe superstars were seeing, and once he started targeting rey and dominik that's when I had finally had enough I couldn't take it anymore, I smile looking up at dominik just admiring him and his facial features as he sleeps peacefully.

I can't help but softly touch his cheek stroking it with my thumb gently, he stirs a little in his sleep as he slowly opens his eyes "hi good morning" I say as he smiles when he sees me "good morning" he says in a sleepy voice which almost makes my heart stop when I hear it, "how did you sleep?" he asks sitting up a bit "I slept great, what about you?" I ask running my fingers through his hair "I slept great too" he says kissing me before pulling away touching my cheek, "Isabella I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me and my dad lately, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have won at wrestlemainia" he says as I kiss the palm of his hand.

"Dominik you don't have to thank me or need to thank me, I would definitely do it again in a heart beat I'd do anything for you and I'd anything to protect you even if it hurts or kills me, I'd do it anyway ever since you came into the business and I fell in love with you, it's been amazing you never think your better then everyone else you always dust yourself off after ever match and never blame anyone for your losses, you never cheat during matches unless it's for pay back, and your always smiling regardless of the situation" I say as I feel him pull me into a hug kissing my temple.

"God I love you so much" he says leaning into the crook of my neck, as I smile running my fingers through his hair kissing his shoulder "I love you too te amo" I say as we just sit there holding each other for a while before we have to get up.