Chapter eight (hollywood mega dumbass)

Isabella's pov

It's next week on raw and tonight rey and dominik have a match against the hurt business, and I am coming out with them for support as rey's theme hits me rey and dominik walk out heading to the ring, dominik's arm is wrapped around my shoulder as mine is wrapped around him "look at this cole this is outrageous" corey says as dominik helps me up the steel steps and into the ring since I am wearing heels.

They hand all of us microphones as we watch thr replay of my dad's attack on them but also the replay of me kissing dominik in front of my dad, I smile looking at dominik placing my forehead against his as he grabs my hand kissing it "apparently she has zero regrets about what she did" corey says.

                    *skip ahead*

"At wrestlemainia, your done with all your bs!" rey yells into his mic as the crowd cheers and I nod my head "damn right" I say into my mic, "but tonight we're not focused on some hollywood mega dumbass and his fanboy" dominik says as I laugh a little bit leaning against his shoulder, "tonight we're focused on our match against the hurt business" dominik says giving rey a hand shake "and I know I won't have to worry about the miz trying anything tonight or at wrestlemainia to me or my dad, because I'll have isabella by my side" dominik says as we touch noses.

Giving escamo kisses making me laugh and him chuckle but unfortunately our cute little moment is interrupted when we hear "AWESOME!" I lean against dominik's chest shaking my head in annoyance  "what was that young dominik?" corey says as I look over seeing my dad walking out with a mic in his hand oh god here we go.

"Hollywood mega dumbass, you think I'm a hollywood mega dumbass" my dad asks pointing towards us as everyone cheers and I nod my head yes, and then he starts going on amd on about the same bullshit from before and then he stops turning all his attention to me "and you" he says as I look at him pointing to myself "yes you, how could you do this to your own father? turn against him like you did huh?" he says as I just roll my eyes laughing not saying anything to him "your a disgrace you know that, do you know how much this hurt your mother how angry is made her seeing he rown daughter turn against her father for what just to be with someone whis better off working at McDonald's" "HEY!! YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND WATCH MOUTH!!!" I shout pointing at him as the crowd cheers.

"Dominik is the best the that has every happened to me, and I turned against you because I'm sick of the way you do things I'm sick of watching you do your sneaky tricks and cheating match after match, I'm sick and tired of you getting jealous over people thinking the gate opportunities handed to them when they earn them, and I'm especially sick and tired and you whining and complaining about how nobody respects you, WHY DO YOU THINK NOBODY RESPECTS YOU HUH? LOOK AT HOW YOU ARE YOUR NOTHING BUT A SELF CENTERED CUNT!!" I shout as dominik and rey finally calm me down.

My dad looks really angry and he just turns around and walks out, as the hurt business finally comes out for the match.

            *skip the half the match*

Dominik rolls into the ring and he's about to get the win, "let's go baby!" I yell in excitement but then I see my dad come out of no where grabbing his foot to stop him I scream in anger as I tackle him to the ground  and start beating the hell out of him cause the hurt business to get distracted 1 2 3 and dominik gets the pin "here are your winners dominik and rey mysterio" the announcer says as I just continue to beat on my dad "ISABELLA ARE YOU CRAZY THAT'S YOUR DAD WHAT YOU DOING?!" corey yells as my dad finally gets away looking at me in shock as my eye twitches in anger.

Rey and dominik roll out of the ring to check on me and I run my fingers through my hair clenching it for a second then hugging dominik  as tight as I could "it's ok hermosa it's ok" dominik whispers in my ear as I feel rey pat me on the back as we turn walking out leaving my dad stunned where he stood.