Chapter two (the match begins)

Isabella's pov

I am standing outside the ring watching the match before hand I saw my dad whispering to my mom, probably about  a way of cheating...again for the hundredth time I see dominik push him into the corner turnbuckle as he starts mocking him by doing his dance he usually does.

And I can't help but burst into laughter when I see the look on my dad's face he's looks at me in annoyance as I just shrug a little still laughing, the match continues as dominik sets him up for a 619 but as he's about to do it my mom grabs his l...

And I can't help but burst into laughter when I see the look on my dad's face he's looks at me in annoyance as I just shrug a little still laughing, the match continues as dominik sets him up for a 619 but as he's about to do it my mom grabs his leg and trips him " hey! medre what the hell was?!" I say throwing my hands up, the ref caught her and throws her from ringside as my mom and dad try to convince him otherwise.

I can't help but chuckle when that happens my dad sees the opportunity to do something but while the refs back is turned yelling at my mom rey returns the favor getting pay back tripping him, when I see this I collapse into a fit a laughter on the floor "look at this now isabella is laughing about her dad getting tripped by rey mysterio" corey says as I continue laughing.

My dad tries to tell the ref that he tripped him thankfully he doesn't believe him at all cause his back was turned yelling at my mom, dominik out of nowhere does a small flip getting my dad legs from underneath him into a pin 1 2 3 and he gets the win i can't help but smile when he does my mom and dad are the total opposite they are extremely pissed, he gets on the announce table celebrating as my dad looks at him really mad.

I stand up walking to him and rey to congratulate him for the win "nicely done" I say extending my hand out for him to shake it, but when he grabs it he does something else I wasn't expecting he kisses the top of it making me giggle and blush as he pulls me into a hug instead  "gracias hermosa" he whispers in my ear as I hug him back not caring about the yell down I am gonna get from my mom and dad as soon as we get backstage.

"De nada dominik" I say as i quickly kiss him on the cheek walking away with a big smile on my face, I look up to the jumbo tron seeing him holding his cheek blushing and smiling "well corey it uh looks like we might have some romance blossoming between these two" cole says as corey rolls his eyes "yeah right not if the miz has something to say about it" "she's an adult corey he can't stop her even if she wanted him to" corey and cole say.