Chapter nine (wrestlemainia)

Isabella's pov

It is the night of wrestlemainia and I am getting ready in my locker room when I hear a knock on my door, "babe your ready yet?!" dominik asks through the door as I put my finishing touches on my whole wrestlemainia gear and makeup, "yeah I am ready now" I say walking out of the room.

(This is what she is wearing, she is back to her darkness faze after her turing on her dad)

 When dominik looks at me he jaw drops to the floors and I walk over to him closing his mouth, "you'll catch flies if your not careful darling" I say in my british accent I have learned to master during this faze, he looks me up and down as  I gig...

When dominik looks at me he jaw drops to the floors and I walk over to him closing his mouth, "you'll catch flies if your not careful darling" I say in my british accent I have learned to master during this faze, he looks me up and down as  I giggle doing a little turn "you look incredible isabella" he says kissing me as I stand back looking at him in his gear.

It's eddie guerrero tribute gear and god damn does he look good, "you don't look too bad yourself" I say still doing the british accent "are you ready?" I ask as he nods kissing my temple "let's do this, I'll see you out there" he says walking away going to find his dad for their entrance.

(Skip their entrance and the miz amd logans)

It is my turn to come out now and my dad amd my mom have no idea am I back into my fallen angel faze, so seeing his face is going to be priceless, I see dominik point to the ramp at the top as my theme song hits.

The crowd starts going wild screaming like crazy when they hear it and my dad's eyes widen almost popping out of his head, "OH MY GOD YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME, IT'S THE FALLEN ANGEL SHE'S BACK!!" corey says as I slowly walk out smirking as the crowd is up on their feet "THIS CROWD IS GOING WILD COREY THE FALLEN ANGEL HAS RETURNED TO US!" cole says as I look around at everyone in the arena smiling as I put my arms up in the arm walking down the ramp, "look at the miz's face his eyes are nearly gonna fall  out" corey says as I reach the ring.

Dominik and rey help me up the steps and into the ring I pat reys shoulder and kiss dominik's hand as I walk over asking for a mic, after my music cuts the crowd is still cheering as they start to chant  "ANGEL ANGEL ANGEL!!!" I smile looking around at them bring the mic to my mouth "what's matter dad?, you look like you've seen a ghost" I say in my british accent making the crowd cheer again as my dad stands there completely stunned and barely able to talk all he does is make weird noises.

"Ba ba ba da da, what? Cat got your tongue or something?" I say as he stops just looking at me as I hand the mic back walking over to dominik giving him a gentle french kiss, "oh guys get a room come on!" corey says as I continue to french him before pulling away he hugs me biting his lips as I giggle stepping out of the ring so the match can start.

       (Skip ahead midway in the match)

Logan picks rey up and in disrespect hits him with 1,2,3 amigos and when the ref isn't looking after logan gets up I dig my fingers into his eyes making him scream in pain, "OH MY GOD, ISABELLA IS DIGGING HER NAILS RIGHT INTO LOGANS, BUT THE REF DIDN'T SEE IT SHE SHOULD BE BAND FROM RINGSIDE!!" corey says as I speed walk up to him "SHUT UP COREY SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" i shout slamming my hand on the announce table, "you might wanna shut you mouth corey she's called the fallen angel for a reason she's more dangerous than isabella" "THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE COLE, GROW UP" cole and corey say as dominik jumps up over the ropes knock the miz over.

Dominik point at logan and starts to chase him, "get him dominik!" I yell as he chases him back into the ring rey knocks him down into the ropes as the hit him with a 619, "let's go boys let's go" I say clapping as they go up to the top rope hitting him with a frog splash and I see my dad trying to get into the ring but I stop him holding his leg he tries to kick amd shake me off but I don't let go I hold on with all of the strength I have, "look at this she's hold her dad back making sure he can't get the win or stop the mysterios" corey says.

"And rey to the cover 1 2 3 and it's over" cole says as I let go of dad making him fall down to the floor in anger and shock "NOOOO NOOOO!!" he yells slamming his fists on the ground as I jump up and down cheering in happiness "HERE'S YOUR WINNERS DOMINIK AND REY MYSTERIO!!!" the announcer says as I jump into dominik's arms hugging him tightly "this isn't fair isabella was hold her dad back so they technically cheated" "oh please cole the miz needed a taste of his own medicine so shut up seriously" cole and corey say as I bring dominik in for a a victory kiss.

         (Skip to his hotel room)

Me and dominik are kissing in the elevator rubbing up on each other heading his hotel room, when the elevator doors open he lifts me up in his arms making me yelp in excitement and giggle afterwards as I kiss him again moaning he just walks with me in his arms to his hotel room door as he opens it pushing it open with his foot, as he throws me over his shoulder "ahhh" I say giggling again and he slaps my ass softly my walking into the room  as he slams the door shut locking it, I think you already know what's happening behind that door need I say more.