Chapter three (eliminatation chamber)

Isabella's pov

It's the night of elimation chamber, and my dad's match against rey is first to kick off the show "AWESOME!" My dad's theme hits as we walk out I blow a kiss then pose as my dad does his pose "the following match is scheduled for one for all introducing first, making his way to the ring accompanied by his daughter isabella, the miz!!" the announcer says as me and my dad reach the ring, I stand on the ropes posing  blowing a kiss to everyone.

Then rey's theme song hits and I can't help but get excited when I see dominik come out with rey shit he looks really good tonight I love that shirt he on "and his opponent accompanied by his son dominik, rey mysterio!!" The announcer say as rey jumps on dominik's back continuing down the ramp till they reach the ring, when they do I look over at dominik and wave smiling "Isabella? What are you doing don't wave at him?" My dad says shaking his head pointing at him as I roll my eyes "I'll wave and say hi if I want to" I say back to him looking away crossing my arms as the match begins.

My dad just starts beating on him right after the bell rings not even giving him a chance to fight back right away, after a while rey starts to manage to get a few hits he leads my dad to the ropes ad he just holds on to it the ref tells rey to let go and while the ref is talking to rey I know exactly what my dad is planning on trying to do and I can't help but yell "dominik duck!" as my dad swings at him he thankfully duck just in time giving him a punch in the face "oh dominik with a right hook" "now wait a minute" 1 2 "and a kick out of two by miz and it would appear miz deserved that" cole says as I place my hands on my hips I mean honestly yeah he did.

He was gonna do it to him so he just returned the favor and actually got it instead of missing, "ref are you kidding me?!, he just punched me" my dad says as dominik throws his hands up "I didn't touch him, I didn't touch" dominik says shaking his head "ask them ask them" my dad says pointing to the crowd as dominik lifts his hand with one finger up shaking it while shaking his head "look at dominik on the outside lying" corey says as chuckle a bit "ask her ask my daughter she saw it" my dad say pointing at me "did he punch him?" The ref asks as I look at dominik then back at the ref and start shaking my head.

"No, no he didn't he's lying ref he didn't touch him" I say to the ref as my dad looks at me wide eyed "what?! She's lying for dominik, but why?! What is she thinking?!" I hear corey say as I look at my dad "Isabella, you are so in trouble when this is over you hear me?" My dad says angrily as he continues to beat the hell outta rey, after a while my dad starts getting fed up as he goes and gets a chair to beat rey with, I see dominik go over having a tug of war with chair with miz as i run over to them "dom let go of the chair I have an idea!" I shout as he let's go of the chair and I quickly kick the steel steps falling over holding my arm screaming.

The ref turns around and sees my dad holding the steel chair and me on the ground "look at this is she crazy" I hear corey say as my dad and the ref go back and forth he rings the bell ending the match "here's your winner by disqualification rey mysterio!" The announcer says as I look at dominik giving him a wink as he smiles chuckling, and of course my dad being the sore loser that he is starts having a fit and just beating rey mysterio up, "dad! stop it!" I yell as I see dominik get in the ring and start giving him punch after punch then he stands up waiting for my dad to stand giving him a superkick.

I smile seeing that as I stand up watching him and his dad give him a double 619 and frog splash, "look at this is unfair and not acceptable, is isabella trying to embarrass her dad" "corey she's an adult if she wants to help dominik and rey out that's her choice" cole and corey say as rey gets out of the ring shaking my hand "thank you, you saved mine and his ass" he says chuckling bringing me into a hug "it's not a problem at all, I know all my dad's tricks so I just wanted to give him a taste his own medicine" I say as we break away from the hug.

Then all of a sudden I am lifted off the ground and spun around I can't help but start laughing "oh this is just disgusting" corey says as dominik puts me down carefully this time he gives me a kiss on the cheek I feel my smile get bigger as i touch my cheek, "thank you for saving my dad from getting hurt and me from getting banned from ringside" he says touching my cheek as I nod he slowly moves his hand from my face as him and his dad walk out dominik looks back one last time smiling giving me a wave as he leaves.

After standing there in awe and pure bliss I am snapped back into reality by my dad pulling me by the arm, "ow stop dad let go that's hurts" I say struggling he continues to drag me "no I said you were in trouble, wait till your mom hears about what you did she's gonna be livid" he says as I groan in annoyance "come on dad, you weren't gonna play fair anyways  you were gonna use the chair on rey or act like dom hit you to get him banned from ringside I know you dad" I say to him as reach the top of the ramp heading backstage.