Chapter six (rey gets his mask back)

Isabella's Pov

It's the next week on raw and I have been looking for rey's mask that my dad ripped off his face forever, but I haven't found it where could it have gone unless...no no he fucking didn't "GOD DAMN IT DAD!" I shout as I run to the gorilla to see my dad just smiling from ear to ear, "did you give the mask to logan?" I ask crossing my arms " of course I did, he's actually wearing it right now it's so hilarious" he says laughing " hold up excuse me he's wearing rey's mask?!" I yell as he just nods his head still laughing, "I don't see how this is even remotely funny cause it's not" I say in anger as his theme song hits.

"AWESOME!!, I CAME TO PLAY" me and him walk out but I am not happy I just walk out with him with my arms crossed, "oh isabella doesn't happy at all tonight cole" corey says as me and my dad reach the ring, they hand us mics as my dad starts to talk shit about the mysterios again as I just roll eyes and stop him, "yeah yeah yeah dad everyone gets it you hate the mysterios, bla bla bla wa wa wa just shut up already" I say really fed up with him amd everything he has done, "we are just going to ignore that someone is just in a bad mood" he says in a baby voice pinching my cheek as I slap his hand away.

He start to say how him and logan are gonna be rey and dominik at wrestlemainia, cause he has been training him and he was a wrestler back in high school blegh, I'm sick to my stomach hearing this nonsense, "everyone please help me welcome lucha logan" he says in to his mic as logan comes out doing a cartwheel wearing rey's mask smiling and laughing, "lucha logan really what the hell is wrong with both of you" I say into the mic as logan reaches the ring walking in, he gets a mic and they both start disrespecting the mysterio family and the legacy.

And that's when I have about had enough of their bullshit talk, I was about to say something when rey's theme hits and I smile from ear to ear watching them walk out, dominik looks really angry so does rey they have good reason to be though, I roll out of the ring quickly as I watch dominik tackle my dad beating the living daylights out  of him, "dominik stop knock it off!" the ref yells trying to pull him off of my dad as rey tries to chase after logan, my dad is finally able to get away from dominik as he tries going after loagn after he gets in the ring but he rolls out quickly.

The ref gets fed up amd bans dominik from ringside as walks out of the ring walking up the ramp, "that was nice huh?, isabella high five" my dad says as I just look at him shaking my head as I run after dominik "isabella where do you think you going?!" I hear my dad yell as I reach dominik wrapping my arm around his waist and his other arm over my shoulder, as I walk with him he smiles kissing my temple as we walk out together, "Isabella if you walk out with him your grounded!" my dad yells into a mic as I just flip him off while walking.

"Bite me dad I really don't care, I'm sick of your stupid little tricks you think are funny when they're not!" I yell back as me and dominik fully walk out, he pulls me into a hug as I start to cry a little bit out of anger "I hate him dominik, I fucking hate him" I say into his chest as I hug him tighter "I know I know it's ok, your dad is just an asshole" he says grabbing my chin lifting my head to look him in the eyes "now now no more tears he doesn't deserve them ok?" he says wiping them away as I nod my head, he leans down kissing my forehead my cheeks then my lips making me smile.

"That's better there's that beautiful smile" he says as I hug him again laying my head against his shoulder and that's when I knew in that moment I made the right decision going with him backstage leaving my dad high and dry, because I would never want someone I care about to be alone, and that person is dominik and if my dad wants to yell and shame me for this so be it I don't care anymore.