Eruption 16 - Exams Begin!

3rd Person Pov

Kiana: "Whoohoo!"

Onyx: "We did it!"

Team 5 left the exam hall after their latest written exam, Onyx and Kiana were dancing together in jubilation as Mei and Bronya were watching from the side with sweatdrops at the sight. Other students passed by and saw the two dancing, some laughing while others just continued on their way.

Onyx: "Written exams are over...."

Kiana: "So now it's time to-"

Both: "RUMBLEEEEEEE!"

Bronya: "Onyx and Idiotka are excited for the practical, Bronya isn't surprised for the meatheaded Idiotka who's only good at breaking things."

The white haired girl stopped dancing with Onyx and got out of his arms before stomping up to Bronya.

Kiana: "What was that, shrimp?"

A shadow covered over Bronya's face glaring back at Kiana from being insulted.

Bronya: "Bronya called Idiotka a musclehead, Muscleheadka."

Kiana: "That's rich coming from someone who can't ride a rollercoaster!"

Mei: "Now now you two, please stop."

Kiana's demeanour immediately changed to bubbly as she skipped over to hug Mei. Meanwhile Onyx rubbed the top of Bronya's head to settle her ire down causing the short girl to hum in response.

Kiana: "Okay Mei-senpai~"

Onyx: "Anyways let's head over to the auditorium to see what's going on with the practical."

Nodding in agreement, the group headed over to the auditorium to see their schoolmates all stood there waiting for the announcement. Up on the stage we're the various instructors and mentors of the school faculty, Theresa walking out center stage towards the podium where her microphone was stationed, tapping the mic a few times to test it and silence the many discussions among the students.

Theresa: "Ahem. Hello everybody your, cutest headmistress Theresa is here to first congratulate you all on making it through the written exams. For the development courses this is all that's required from you as the coursework from across the year will also contribute to your grades."

Onyx: "So Mira and Izzy won't fight."

Kiana: "Honestly I can't imagine either of them hurting a fly."

Mei quietly chuckled in agreement at the statement, funnily enough Izzy and Mira were walking towards the group and had heard the last part. Izzy skipped over to Onyx and fluttered her lashes as she responded.

Izzy: "Of course not, I'm too pretty for violence."

Onyx patted Izzy's head a bit before she grabbed his hand and made it stroke her face causing the boy to playfully pinch her cheeks. Meanwhile, Mira slithered into Onyx's free arm having it wrapped around her neck before she kissed his neck, causing the others to go wide eyed at the development.

Kiana: "H-hey..."

Bronya: "Miss Mira what-"

Before they could further question it Himeko stepped forward and spoke.

Himeko: "Now the structure of the practical exam is pretty straight forward. While rumours have gone around about the team fights being excluded and that is true. However, it will be replaced by individual tournament matches."

A holographic screen appeared displaying the different brackets with poorly drawn icons of the students on display. 

Himeko: "You'll be graded on various factors during the fights, winning will not be necessary to land a good grade, but everyone should aim for at least 1 win."