Eruption 3 - Battle Battle Battle!

Now that I'm planning this out, I'm gonna have to split this series into multiple seasons...

Let's get it!

‐------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Pov

A month had rolled around since Onyx became a student of St Freya and it was fair to say he didn't mind it. Mira helped him catch up within three week rather than the estimated four so he went to the practical classes to watch the other students but for the last two days he decided to hang with Mira at the library since they had become friends over the course of their time together. Onyx made sure to train his powers everyday early morning and when it came to gym class on the school days he would meditate much to most of the girls' confusion and slight disappointment.

Currently it was getting close to 7am, the sound of something slamming into a hard surface repeatedly echoed around the forest park. Onyx was in the same clearing punching one of the larger rocks he had pushed into the area, he had been at it for a long time evident by the many craters in the stone. His fists were enveloped by his red energy as he continued his punches, getting heavier and heavier with each strike until he stopped and the energy dispersed.

Onyx: "Here it comes!"

He screwed his eyes shut in preparation for the incoming rebound he became subject to across his body and began to grunt in pain. He had developed this technique a month before but was hit with a heavy rebound when used in conjunction with his Body Reinforcement. The first time it happened the rebound was so intense that he had passed out for an unknown amount of time. His arm muscles relaxed as the pain now subsided and he exhaled before shaking his arms around.

[Notice: Rebound has subsided. Honkai Energy Resistance increased by 7%.]

Onyx: *stretching* "Alright..!"

???: "So this is where you were."

Onyx turned at the familiar voice to see Fu Hua walking into the clearing from the surrounding trees then stood to look at the boy.

Onyx: "Prez? What's up?"

He didn't get an answer as the girl looked around the environment and took not of all the obvious signs of damage to the land. Her eyes then landed on his hands which had signs of wear and tear across them from the scratch marks along with the sweat climbing down from the pores of his skin.

Fu Hua: "So this is where you sneak off to..."

Onyx just scratched the back of his head.

Onyx: 'I need some sensory ability, I can't have her sneak up on me like that.' "Erm, did you need something?"

Fu Hua: "The Principal wants your presence in her office."

Onyx: "Hag-Loli? Oh okay, lemme go get changed."

He ran past Fu Hua into the trees while she looked to where he went before looking back at the area and started walking through it. She stepped over scorch marks that were across the ground, some trees were destroyed by something that looked to have pierced them, stone scattered across the ground from rubble and finally the giant boulder that he was punching into. The class president stopped before it and looked at all the dents in it caused by punches from their size and shape, she placed a hand on one and felt the residual honkai from them.

Fu Hua: "Interesting. I'd better report this all."

With that she had turned around and left.

Timeskip