Eruption 1 - St. Freya Academy

3rd Person Pov - Onyx's Dreamscape

Onyx found himself in a white space completely unknown to him, he tried calling out but not even Seshat was responding. After walking in this void he felt the presence of someone behind himself and turned to see a male teen barely over 19 looking back at him with light blue eyes that had shadows around them. He was shorter than Onyx around 5'8 maybe with grey hair that had silver streaks in them, generally a sleepy looking expression. Next to him was girl around his height with ash blonde hair and magenta eyes who looked to be about 18.

The unknown male opened his mouth and began to speak words but none of them were heard by Onyx, however the boy ended up finding himself smiling as he opened his mouth to reply.

"I think I n__d just more than enough ____r to ____ the-"

His eyes shot open as he sat up from the hotel bed he was in before holding his face.

Onyx: "Eugh... Seshat? Can you analyze that dream for me?"

[I'm sorry but there are no records of you having a dream]

Onyx: "Really? Guess I'm tripping."

He got up and began to get ready for his new life as a student of St. Freya Academy.

Timeskip brought by Chibi Onyx giving prayers to his friends and family

Onyx Pov

'Welp, here we go.'

I thought while walking into the school's campus keeping my eyes forward as to not show weakness when the other students began to look at me and whisper among themselves. Not to say I blame them, while St Freya technically isn't an all girls school it was for Valkyries who were predominately females, seeing a boy was an unusual sight. Nor did it seem to be welcome as I felt glares aimed at me, well I guess not everyone would have high opinions on me or well guys in general.

Ignoring them and their distasteful whispers I walked down the halls with confidence, heading towards the old hag loli's office. Though at one point I had found myself lost since I didn't remember the exact directions she gave me and I wasn't really given a map or anything. As I turned a corner I bumped into three students, one had white hair that were in two braids with blue eyes. The tallest among the trio had long dark purple hair that reached down to her thighs and violet eyes. Then there was the runt of the litters with silver eyes and silver hair that was tied into two drill shaped pigtails but what really took my attention was that she had robot legs which she was floating with.

'I smell octane here.'

[Suggestion: Instead of making unfunny jokes ask where our destination is]

I clenched my jaws before speaking.

"Sorry about that, y'all didn't get hurt did you?"

Purple: "Oh no, we're fine."

Legal(?) Loli: "Idiotka is at fault for not watching where she was going."

Idiotka(?): "Did you just call me an idiot?!"

Legal (?) Loli: "Error in the Bronya's calculations that Idiotka actually had some brain power."

'What did I run into?' "Erm actually before whatever... this, continues could one of you point me in the direction of the Hag Loli- the principle's office is?"

Purple: "Oh sure, so from here you walk and take the first right then-"

She gave me instructions to get there while the other two seemed to continue bickering about something. When she was done I offered my hand for a handshake which she took and shook gently while I thanked her.