Eruption 2 - Discovering Power

Onyx Pov

'Alright I survived the first week at this place!'

I woke up with that thought and had a smile on my face as I threw my duvet cover off before getting up to stretch my arms upwards. Picking up my towel I left my room to go take a shower for the morning with my phone to play some music, I made sure to turn it down since it was pretty early in the morning.

Yeah just a normal shower. Come on we all got that one song that comes to mind in the middle of the shower and just start jigging.

(A/N: There was a different video I was gonna use but Youtube took it down.)

Moving on, once I was done I relocated myself back to my room and got changed in a tracksuit given to me with the St. Freya crest over my heart.

'What's the chance that they chipped this.'

[Answer: 99.999%]

I sweat dropped at that but thanked Seshat anyways before I had went to the kitchen to make myself a quick filling breakfast of eggs and toast. Once done I stretched, grabbed my water bottle and left the dorm to start out with my 10km run.

Timeskip brought by Chibi Onyx doing yoga stretches

3rd Person Pov

After completing his workout Onyx was now out in the nearby greenery for his honkai energy training. After stretching his arms out a bit and shaking his body up and down he began speaking to Seshat in his head.

Onyx: "Aight so how'd I do this honkai shit."

[You already had used honkai energy before in the form of a brief barrier. When I was birthed from your consciousness and stigmata during the eruption.]

Onyx: 'Eh really?'

[To help Master suggestion is to think of it as thinking about drawing honkai to a point in the body to release.]

Onyx: 'Hmm, I've watched enough anime to have a rough idea then...'

He looked at a rock that was about five meters away from him and decided that it'd be his first target. He pointed his index finger at it with his thumb up while the rest of his fingers were tucked in with his other hand under the finger gun gesture, he began focusing on his hands to release energy.

Onyx: "Honkai Blast!"

A crimson light built up in his hand before a small explosion happened in his hands making him fall back from the misfire. His hands had wound marks from the implosion and shook slightly making Onyx look down at them in awe.

Onyx: "It came from my palms? However since my fingers covered it that misfire happened. Alright!"

Onyx looked back at the rock and put both his hands open outstretched in front of himself and began to feel the honkai gather, then he smirked as he got an idea. He brought his hands to his right side and spread he legs out slightly wider with a crouch, the honkai began to build up between his hands in the form of a crimson energy sphere. Once a few seconds passed Onyx thrusted his palms forward releasing the wave of energy that traveled through the air to the rock destroying it.

Onyx: "Homuken! It actually worked!"

[Congratulations on successfully using Honkai Energy in a conscious effort]