"When You're Lost I'll Find A Way, I'll Be Your Light..."

Start from the beginning

"I need to go," I tell her. I know Namjoon and Yoongi are upstairs and I need to find them.

"Are you okay?" She asks me.

"No, I don't think I am," I tell her.

"Go. Find them," she tells me. We stand up and she hugs me quickly. I grab my coffee, turn around, walk right by Taek and Nabi without acknowledging either of them and go to the elevator to make my way to find them. I run up to the studios and walk straight to Yoongi's door. I knock and it doesn't take long for Namjoon to open the door. He looks at me, giant smile on his face that falls as soon as he looks in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asks me as he reaches out for me and pulls me in by my elbow.

"Eleanor?" I hear Yoongi say, the worry obvious in his tone. "What's wrong baby?" He asks. Joon leads me to sit on the small leather loveseat and I try my best to take deep breaths and tell them.

"She— he— they—" I feel like I can't catch my breath; because I ran so hard but also because well, I'm upset.

"Ella, breathe Sweet Thing. Just take a deep breath" Namjoon tells me, kneeling in front of me, his hands gently rubbing my legs. Yoongi sits next to me and puts his arm around my waist. I breathe again deeply.

"I was downstairs and I saw Taek," I start.

"Okay, what's bad about that?" Namjoon asks.

"He was with—" I breathe, "he was with Nabi," I tell them and watch their eyes widen.

"Nabi?" Yoongi replies, "What the fuck is she doing here?" He asks.

"I have no idea. I had no clue that Taek knew her or why she's here. I don't know anything but I hate it and I'm nervous and anxious and scared," I let out. Namjoon brings his hands up to my face.

"Shhhhh baby, shhhh. It's okay. You have nothing to be scared about. She's legally obligated to keep her mouth shut," he tells me.

"Namjoon, it's a stupid piece of paper. What if she doesn't care about the consequences and says something either way? What if her and Taek talk and he tells her i'm dating you and then she tells him I'm actually dating all of you? And why is she even fucking here? I don't want her here. I don't want her near Yoongi. I don't want her near JK. I don't want her near any of you, I want her out. I will kick her ass. Please let me go kick her ass," I try not to raise my voice to an inappropriate level. I'm being such a petty, whiney little brat, I know that but I am just so sick of her; angry and scared. I look over at Yoongi and he's smiling at me.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask him confusingly.

"Because I'd love to watch you kick her ass," he responds. I smile, jokingly push him and roll my eyes.

"There's that pretty smile," I hear Namjoon say. I look back at him and my heart melts. It's wild that they know exactly what to do every single time; they know what I need to bring me back down to earth, calm me down, and make me think rationally and sanely again.

"I think the most important thing is why is she with Taek?" Namjoon asks. He's right. That part hadn't really dawned on me. I was so concerned with making sure she was keeping her mouth shut and getting her the fuck away from my boyfriends that I had barley even thought of that.

"I have no clue. He's never mentioned her. What do I do?" I ask. As i'm talking I notice Yoongi on his phone, texting furiously and then he closes it and looks up at me. "We have the shoot and he's going with us to Jeju," I add. "I don't want things to be weird," I finish.

"Why don't you wait until you're back to sit down and talk to him about it? He's only in Jeju with you for two days, right? Get through that, then do the Vogue shoot and have your time with Namjoon and once you get back, you can talk to him. Besides, maybe a few days away, time to clear your head is what you need to come back and have a level headed talk with him without letting your hurt speak for you," Yoongi tells me.