TO 3

"Jimin! Are you okay?!" Taehyung says, running to his friend as he helped him up

"Great, more alphas to beat me up" The omega says, laughing sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and they all see his ID card, which fell from his pocket. Jeon Jungkook.
"What are you gonna do now, huh?" Jungkook says, looking at the alphas who were about to beat him up.

Seeing him dropkick Jimin got them scared that they just ran away.
"Fucking cowards" Jungkook says, looking back at the six alphas, rolling his eyes and seeing his ID card. He looked at the same guy he had dropped on the floor about to grab it, he immediately picked it up and glared at them.

Looking at them one last time, he walked away, putting his ID card in his pocket.
"What the fuck was that omega's problem?" Jimin says, huffing.
"I take back what I said, not all omegas are sweet" Jimin says, huffing.

"Oh, Jimin, it was just one omega" Yoongi says, chuckling.
"I liked the way he dropped you though, he's strong" Yoongi says, laughing.
"I was just trying to help him, what a rude guy" Jimin says, huffing as he brushed the dust off of him.
"Well, he was already dealing with three alphas, he thought you would beat him up too" Jin says and Jimin groaned.

"And he gave us an attitude" Jimin says, stomping his foot.
"Aigoo, don't cry, Jiminie~" Hoseok says and Jimin glared at him.
"Shut up, Hobi hyung... That omega ruined my day" Jimin says, pouting. They all laughed but made sure to cheer him up by telling him they're going to the club tonight.

They all walked in the club, greeting everyone as they pass by. Walking to the bar, Jimin was about to order when...

"You?!"