"We are going to buy paint for my new project." Yes, i am getting back on my painting hobby, i still don't have the muscle memory i have from before, but i'm getting there, i'm quite an of artist if i may say so myself.

"What project?" Norman asked, with his mouth full.

"I'm painting Mother Tara and Moth- Mother Tara. I'm painting mother." I caught myself before i can spit out things about Mother Duchess. Her secret outings in our house is a secret that should be kept hidden, or else we'll be all in danger.

"You paint?! Wow Silver, you know a lot of things, are you a fairy?" Bea asked with her eyes wide, looking so cute, that i can't help but to pinch her cheek.

In this world, fairies are creatures known for being kind and good in arts, so i understand why she thinks that I'm one. But I'm nowhere near kind.

For some reason, Lori's hold on my arms loosened until it completely vanished. Because of that, i looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

She looked at me, with her eyebrows meeting in between, with the scariest glare in her eyes. I know she's mad, but she's still cute, kids are really cute.

"What's wrong? Why are you mad?"

She only scoffed at me and walked off. I looked at her confused, but still continued walking behind her.

After buying the paints that i needed to buy, we decided to go home. The kids are playing on the road when i accidentally saw a person i never thought i would see again, the girl i saved from before. But today she's not alone, she's with a boy, he looks older than her. She was happily clinging to the boy's arm, while the boy have the biggest scowl in his face.

There are a lot of people behind them, there are guards and handmaidens, gaining a lot of attention. The girl didn't care about anything, she was still talking to the boy, animatedly. The boy did not spare her a glance, he was only looking at a glass window, with a bored expression.

Probably bored by the things he was seeing, the boy turned to leave, and as he was facing our direction, i saw his eyes, silver eyes, shining with the sunlight.

But before i can think of it, Bea pulled me towards the direction of our home. "Let's go Silver."

When i came back home, i immediately started to paint. Mother Tara and Mother Duchess are out so i'm alone in our home. I  was in our backyard when i felt something coming towards me, so immediately caught it using my left hand. I looked down at it and saw that it was a small stone.

"Hmph! Why did you catch it?! It was supposed to hit your head." A haughty voice came from behind me. I saw Lori with her hands crossed with a frown on her face.

"Do you want me to bleed then?" I grinned at her, and looked back to what i'm painting. I'm not painting my mothers right now so i don't need to hide it from her.

"Hmph!" She only scoffed at me and pushed me to the side taking half of my seat.

"The nerve of this kid, i'm not someone you can just push around you know!" I complained in my heart.

"Why are you mad earlier?" I just asked her while continuing on my painting.

"You know i don't like Bea right? Why are you being so nice with her, you even pinched her cheeks?!" She answered me with a pout.

So that's what she's on about. I forgot that she and Bea don't get along so well, i'm not thinking about it much because for me it's just a children's fight. I looked at her, raising my left brow.

"What, just because you hate her, i should hate her too?"

"Yes! You should only like me!" She childishly said, still pouting.

Oh, her possessive attitude is acting up again, she always hates it when i'm being nice to other kids. She said that i should only be nice to her and only like her.

"Okay, i'm sorry. What should i do for you to forgive me? Should i paint you as a sorry gift?" I asked her amused.

"Really? You'll paint me? You never painted Bea or anybody else aside from aunt Sylvia right?" Now she looked energetic.

"Yes, aside from my mother, i've never painted anyone before." I'm not lying, since they're both technically my mothers so it's still the truth.

"Okay, i'll reluctantly agree with you." She said that so cutely i can't help but to laugh out loud.

When i looked at her, her face is red like a tomato. I can't help but to pinch both her cheeks, making her cheeks redder.

"Okay, you just sit over there for a second and then i'll paint you." I pointed to the ground in front of me and she sat down on it.

"What position should i do?" She asked while awkwardly sitting on the grass.

"Just sit naturally, and smile."

She did what i told and i looked at her, intently, memorizing every detail of her at this moment. After a couple of seconds, i faced my canvas and started painting her.

"You can stand up now," i told her without looking at her. I'm already absorbed with my painting that i didn't realize that she's already beside me again.

"That's it? I heard from somewhere that posing for a painting takes hours to finish." She said, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"It's alright, i can memorize anything within seconds, that includes people's features." I told her still painting.

"Hmm," she only hummed as an answer.

After almost two hours, i finished my painting of her. She was so satisfied with it that she hugged me so tight.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it, thank you," she said hugging me tighter.

"Oh, so this is where you are. Having a date with your little girlfriend?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the back door, it's mother.

"She's not my girlfriend," i rolled my eyes with her attempt to tease me.

When i looked at Lori, her cheeks are once again colored in red, she's probably embarrassed with my mother's words.

"How about you mother, finish with your date?" Now it's my turn to tease. As expected, mother's cheeks turned pink.

Mother disregarded my words and turned to Lori. "You should go home now, your mother asked for you," mother said, in which Lori nodded at and she took the painting, waving goodbye at me.

"Now, i need to tell you something. It's about your tenth birthday." Mother seriously said.