11 | Overpowered

En başından başla

"Looking good is very important ladies and gentlemen!!" All Might's voice resonated from the end of the hallway. Kenji's costume is nothing too special, due to the personal tastes of his aunt his costume looks simple and looks steampunk, with the slightly large white polo, a brown vest with golden designs, black fingerless gloves with his right arm wearing a mechanical gauntlet, and a belt that houses a few support items such as tear gas, smoke grenades, painkillers, chocolate, and bandages. His boots are special as well, but its design is rather simple, to the user and the maker it basically silences one's footsteps. And to complete the look, a pair of goggles on his forehead, which have various functions.

Normally, students won't have fancy costumes like this but his aunt spoiled him with this, saying it's her "birthday present and congratulating him for passing."

"Look alive now!! Because from today on... You're all heroes!!" All Might announces as the class walks out in ranking order, "Shall we begin my wards?! It's time for battle training!" All Might hypes up the class once more before counting heads to see if everyone is present. "Teacher! This appears to be the same field used in the entrance exam. Will we be once again performing cityscape maneuvers?" Iida asked to which All Might crossed his arms, "Nope! You'll be moving on to step two! Indoor Anti-Personnel Battle Training! Villain battles are most commonly seen outdoors, but statistically, the most heinous villains are more likely to appear indoors. Between confinement, house arrest, and black market deals... in this hero-filled society of ours the cleverest villains out there lurk indoors!" All Might explained, clearing his throat halfway.

"You'll be split into villain teams and hero teams! and face off in Two-on-two indoor battles! Additionally, due to the number of students in this class, the one person who does not have a partner will be grouped with Team A!" All Might explained while Kenji entertained Mina's questions about the design of his costume, "Your battle partners will be decided by drawing lots! Now, let's get to it young ones!" All Might said, handing out the box to everyone.

TEAMS:

A - Uraraka and Iida
B - Todoroki and Shoji
C - Yaoyorozu and Mineta
D - Bakugou and Murata
E - Mina and Aoyama
F - Sato and Kouda
G - Kaminari and Jirou
H - Tokoyami and Tsuyu
I - Ojiro and Hagakure
J - Kirishima and Sero

"Wait! I didn't get a partner teacher!" Izuku raised his hand, "Ah! Young Midoriya, you will be in Team A!" All Might said, pointing dramatically at Iida and Uraraka who are waving at him to join them. "This is coincidental right?" Kenji asked Katsuki who only scowled at Kenji. "Moving on! First up are... these two teams!" All Might announced, pulling out one letter each from one box labeled Hero and the other labeled Villain.

Villain - Team D

Hero - Team A

Now that sent anxiety and shock down Kenji's spine. "Now this has to be a cruel joke right?" Kenji nervously chuckled as he looked at Izuku's team, said the team also looked at Kenji and Katsuki. The atmosphere was heavy and tense as they shared an uncomfortable silence, even the class felt it. "Uhh... are you five okay?" All Might sheepishly be asked and they all nodded, "Great! The villain team goes in first! The timer starts in five minutes when the hero team sneaks in! The rest of you, follow me to the observation area! Murata, Bakugo, you boys adopt a villain mindset. This is a practical experience so go all out! Though, I will stop you if you take things too far." All Might said his final words before escorting the rest of the class away.

Inside the Building

Kenji and Katsuki stood inside the room that contained the bomb, still quiet as the fact that they'll experience Izuku's quirk firsthand is sinking in. "So... Deku has a quirk now..." Katsuki initiated the conversation, "It appears so... but now's not the time to linger in the past, let's make a game plan." Kenji forcefully changes the topic, showing Katsuki the layout of the building via blueprints.