Drew??

Carter's POV

I saw Ashton give us a look that said, 'What the hell is going on?'

I realized she didn't know Drew so I explained, "That's Drew. He is part of our group. We though he was dead up until now."

She nodded and we all turned to the TV and watched intently. I noticed Drew was in handcuffs.

"So, who have you brought with you today, Robert?" Paul asked.

"This is Drew. He is part of the organization of terrorists that I had talked with you about earlier. I decided to show the world that these children look no different than any of your own children at home. Drew has admitted to killing many innocent people as sacrafices and killing police men to escape getting caught. He will be put on trial tomorrow. He is 18, so he will be tried as an adult and could face the death penalty," 'Robert' said.

When Rowen heard about the death penalty he covered his mouth in shock. I looked over at everyone and saw they were all shocked and worried.

"So Drew, why did you join this group?" Paul asked.

Drew looked down at his hands and stayed silent. I wasn't sure if the Immortales were forcing him to be silent or if he just didn't want to play their game.

'Robert' sighed and said, "I didn't think he would answer any questions. These are teens that have been manipulated to the point where they think they are doing good things by killing for this cause. They don't understand what they are doing. It is sad, really. He was a normal boy before he let all the talk get into his head and corrupt him."

"Well, thank you Robert for coming in and talking to us, again," Paul said.

"Thank you for letting me come in, Paul," 'Robert' said.

I shut the TV off and turned to the others. There was a long silence. None of us really knew what to say to that.

Finally I spoke up and asked, "Okay, we all know this is a trap, right?"

"A trap?" Eva questioned.

"They are going to bribe the judge so that Drew get's the death penalty. Then either we go and save him or he dies. They know they can't find us. So, they are making us leave on our own," Ashton explained for me.

"He will be heavily guarded and it will be almost impossible to get out of there without atleast one, if not all, of us dying. It would be stupid to fall for their trap and go after him," I said.

Rowen spoke up and said, "We can't just leave him, though!"

"Well, if we go then we are all dead," Avalon said.

"Well, if you guys won't come with me, then I will go alone!" Rowen said.

"Rowen, I didn't say I wasn't going to go save Drew. I just said it would be stupid and irrational," I said and continued on, "But when have I ever been very rational? If I wouldn't have taken a million risks over the past two years, I wouldn't be here with all of you guys."

Damian put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Carter, are you sure about this? If you die then it's over. I don't think risking the future of the whole world is worth one person's life. Especially since he is just human..."

"If I die it isn't the end of the world. There are still 6 Powers, and then 1 vampire and 1 human," I argued.

"Yeah, but then they won't have a leader," he persisted.

"If I die, Ashton will take over for me," I said.

Everyone looked at me shocked and I continued, "Oh yeah, I forget to tell you guys that. I decided there is a good chance I will die, so my backup is Ashton. She is Jeremiah's