Chapter 16 : the vine's victory and the second match.

Start from the beginning

THANKS FOR LISTENING.", 

3RD PERSON POV.

The group looked at each other as Sabrina said " we better get our food quickly before the crowd gathers." , everyone nodded as they ran to their preferred food booth's. Izuku along with Sabrina got the same Takoyaki and cheese filled fried chicken.

Izuku looked in surprise as he said " I didn't know we had similar food favorites!." , Sabrina let out a giggle as she said " its a small world after all." , they both chuckled as Sabrina and Izuku conversed about various of things with the rest of the girls following behind them as Jirou commented " look at them , acting like a married couple , makes me jealous even though Izuku loves me.". 

Brock was letting out tears as he said "that bastard! has soo many girls with him and he still takes away the beautiful girls , AHHHHHHHH.", Misty sighed as she thought ( wonder if I will have a nice relationship like them.).  meanwhile Ash was thinking on what pokemon he should use next.

Momo nodded vigorously having a pout on her face while Ria giggled at her fellow girls jealousy. After a while , the gang finished eating and made their way to the main field as Brock , Misty , Sabrina , Jirou ,Momo went to the seats while Izuku and Ash were standing on the field , waiting for the matchup's to show on the screen.

A few minutes an announcement bell was heard as the announcer announced " WE HOPE THAT THE TRAINERS HAVE HAD THEIR REST , THE SECOND ROUND OF THE PRELIMINARIES BEGIN , THE WINNERS WILL BE PLACED INTO TOP 64. NOW ,WITHOUT FURTHUR ADIEU , LET THE MATCHUPS BE SHOWN .".

The huge screen showing at 128 trainers starting mixing and jumbling the names in a break-neck speed and stopped after a few seconds , Izuku saw that his match was in the water field against a trainer names Riser. he still had a few hours till his match which was at 6 PM , so Izuku said good luck to Ash for his match and went away to do a little research on this raiser.

Izuku was looking through the system on his opponent and found out 1 thing , ( this guy is annoying.). Riser , from one of the noble families of the world , Phenex family who specialize in potions and control 40% of the potions production , Riser Phenex is the 2nd son of lord Phenex . Raiser is known for using fire type and flying type pokemon for his gym battles , his main pokemon seems to be a Emboar from the Unova region .

Izuku turned off the system and starting thinking about the Phenex family , one of the noble families who are said to have received the blessing of the legendary Moltres. There are other royal families like the Sitri family , which controls the medical training of the nurse's and owns 40% of the medical training facilities and are in charge of testing the nurses. the present heir to the family is Serafall Sitri who also appears in one of the favorite kid shows " magical girl leviathan.".

Then there is the royal Gremory family who are in control of all the police training academy's and in charge of the police candidate hopeful's end testing. The present heir is Sirzechs Gremory who is also the leader of the pokemon rangers. Izuku thought ( this match might involve politics behind the scenes dedicated to riser's victory . ).

Izuku then thought ( I wasn't planning on using them I reach top 16 but the temptation to utterly destroy this dude is real .) , aside from the Phenex name , Riser is known to the public as a general asshole , regarding himself as the top of the food chain . there is also a rumor that Riser was supposed to be married to the younger sibling of Sirzechs Gremory , but lost a pokemon battle to her which lead to dissolving the marriage.

Izuku confirmed that his team to himself and saw that he had only 30 minutes till his match , Izuku started making way to the stadium while sending a message in the group chat with him and the girls and he will be in the stadium directly.