"jimin and jinwoo went for a swim and yoongi went out to fish with our parents" jungkook informs adding that they had also started to pack up as they all would be flying back home later today.

"if you still feel tired we could just have them go ahead and we'll fly back later this evening" the older suggests.

"it's okay..." taehyung reassures, although it wasn't the exhaustion that was holding him back. "i still feel lightly sore... but i think i'll be able to properly walk later..." he states, cheeks turning into a dark red shade.

this made for jungkook to lightly chuckle but was quick to seal his lips and hold in his laughter when the brunette glared at him, a pout on his lips. "it's not funny" he mumbled.

"yeah, it's not, baby. let me kiss that pouty lips away" jungkook instead says as he gently hooked the younger's chin to look up at him.

taehyung was full on pouting but let the older do as he pleased pecking his lips, his pout soon disappearing as jungkook decided to ask for entrance, slipping in his tongue which he - annoyingly - granted making the older grin into the kiss.

the brunette had found himself straddling the dominant male as jungkook expertly and swiftly shifts their position.

his robe now pooling by his shoulders, the tie that was supposed to hold it in place not doing the best at its job as he was once again basically naked on top of the dominant male.

"baby, we just had a wild night last night. don't seduce me like this... i can't resist you and will definitely be up for another round" jungkook teased as he pulled away from the shared kiss, eyes attention now on the alluring sight of his husband.

the pout was back again on taehyung's lips as his cheeks blushed in a permanent shade of red. "stop teasing..." he whines as opt to hide and snuggled in the crook of the older's neck, now feeling too shy from the other's lustful gaze - far from the horny and bold taehyung from last night.

jungkook laughs, hands caressing the span of the younger's back. "i'm sorry, baby" he then says pressing a kiss on the brunette's shoulder.

a knock was then heard followed by minsoo's voice saying they have brought taehyung's breakfast.

"just a moment" the dominant speaks enough for them to hear on the opposite side of the door. "let me get the cart, my love" he says towards the younger as he definitely wouldn't allow for anyone to see him naked.

taehyung lightly pouts. "just let them in..." he mumbled not wanting to be separated making for jungkook to raise a brow.

the older male thought for a second seeing the brunette firm with having no intentions of getting off his lap and remain straddling him.

he finally agreed when taehyung looked at him with wide eyes and pressed a kiss by his jaw. "alright" he lightly sighs unable to refuse making the brunette smiling widely and snuggling closer to him.

jungkook pulls up the younger's robe to cover him and also pulling the sheets to make sure the brunette was all covered from his waist below.

"i'll let them come in" jungkook informs the brunette who only nods, head snuggling in the crook of his neck.

taehyung pressed kisses on the exposed skin, lightly sucking and nibbling by the older's neck making it his mission to put his mark not minding the other presence in the room as jungkook called for minsoo telling her they could come in.