"okay, that's enough chit chat. hana and sofie, prepare taetae's breakfast while the rest of you needs to go back and help downstairs or we'll get in trouble for chitchatting during working hours" minsoo exclaimed making for taehyung to giggle.

and as if the timing was too perfect when they all heard a knock from the door, jungkook walking in who was definitely surprise seeing everyone present in the room.

all the house maids were suddenly a bit tense except for the head staff minsoo but was all quick to give a bow to their young master as greeting.

"i knew we were missing staff downstairs" jungkook jokes making for the house maids to feel at ease.

the dark haired male already knew minsoo might be in their room as he actually had told her to check up on taehyung once in awhile to see if he was already awake and ask him what he prefers for breakfast and have it served in bed but he didn't expect for the whole team to also be present.

truth is, when the younger maids heard that minsoo would be heading over to their young masters bedroom, they all took the opportunity to tag along and be able to give their congratulations.

"they were here to congratulate us" taehyung spoke for the house staff which made jungkook to
smile.

"congratulations to you both, young master jungkook" the young maids chimed in one by one to the dark haired male with a bow.

"thank you" jungkook replied with minsoo smiling proudly. she was already able to congratulate jungkook earlier this morning.

the head staff was honestly feeling a bit emotional with the whole thing as she had been part of the jeon household for so long, from taking care of jungkook back in london when he was still a child, to accompanying him in korea and now seeing him starting his own family.

"we'll leave you two now and get taetae's breakfast ready" minsoo exclaimed, startled when jungkook gave her a hug that made her a bit teary.

"thank you, minsoo" jungkook mumbled, voice soft enough for the older to her. thanking her not only for today but for everything. he didn't need to elaborate more as minsoo can feel the younger's sincerity with the simple words.

the gesture and thanks also making minsoo proud and happy of what a great man the young jeon has grown into.

taehyung fondly watched the whole scene making him to lightly tear up as well not knowing if it was him being too emotional or yet again, his pregnancy hormones going haywire.

minsoo gives jungkook's cheek a soft pat before she ushered her little ducklings with her out of the room to give the taekook couple privacy.

"good morning, my love" jungkook greets and sitting beside him, hand swiftly cupping the younger's cheek and capturing his lips for a morning kiss. his hand soon gently caressing the brunette's clothed tummy, a gesture that he was starting to get used to as a way of greeting their baby making for taehyung's heart to flutter.

"good morning" taehyung mumbled with a wide smile as they pulled away, evident bread cheeks plump.

"are you cold? would you like me to get you a shirt?" the older offers as the brunette was wearing nothing but a robe.

taehyung shakes his head as he cuddled up against the other, a small yawn leaving his lips. "i'm alright"

he layed his head on the older's clothed chest, closing his eyes as he hears his steady heartbeat.