Knowing it was getting late, I reluctantly made myself get out of bed. I sidestepped Trevor's hands trying to pull me back. If I didn't I would fall back in bed with him and not leave. I needed to be strong for the both of us.

Trevor sat up in bed, watching me slide on my shorts. Shorts I haven't worn since I got here. When I started to pull his shirt off his voice stopped me.

"Keep it." Biting my lip to stop myself from grinning like a fool, I kept his borrowed shirt on. Now I truly wasn't giving it back.

I could feel Trevor's eyes on me as I moved around trying to find my shoes and the shirt I came here with. Grabbing my phone from his bed side table I was surprised to see quite a few texts and missed calls. For a second I thought the missed call was from my mother but of course it wasn't.

I looked over the texts from Josie and the girls. I hadn't even touched my phone since I got here. Too busy with...other things. I hadn't noticed Trevor had gotten up and was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You don't have to go." His hands came out, grabbing the back of my thighs. He tugged me between his legs tilting his head back slightly to look at me. The way he was staring up at me was slowly breaking my resolve.

"I know." I whispered. My hand came up to softly graze his cheeks, the stubble poking my fingers.

"You're not..." Trevor seemed to stop himself from saying something. Looking hesitant to say anything.

"Hm?" I wanted to know what he was thinking. I waited patiently as he tried to figure out the right words. After a moment he seemed to steel himself for whatever he was about to say.

"You aren't going to go home and regret this...are you?" I've never seen him look so vulnerable. The question took me by surprise, yet not really. I knew with everything that's happened between us, it would make sense he was wary. Worried that I'd run again.

The thing is....I've wanted Trevor from the moment I met him. I just got scared and let my past get in the way. Now that I know what it's like to have Trevor, I had no plans of letting him go.

"No." My fingers running through his hair. "I think you're stuck with me for awhile." The tension in his shoulders eased at my words.

With a small smile I bent down placing a kiss on his lips. Every kiss felt like the first one. My entire body lighting up. I was just waiting for my foot to pop up line in the movies.

A soft moan escaped my lips as Trevor deepened the kiss, his hands tightening on the back of my thighs. He was seconds away from pulling me onto his lap. If he did that I knew I wouldn't be leaving his bed anytime soon. I could very easily become addicted to the feeling of having sex with Trevor. It was that good.

Pulling away Trevor groaned, dropping his head against my stomach. I was glad to see I wasn't the only one affected.

"Sunshine." Who would have thought that word would become my new favorite.

"I have to go." Trevor let out one more groan before loosening his grip on me. "Come on you big baby." Grabbing his arms I tried to pull him off the bed but I barely moved him.

His big frame didn't even move an inch as I tugged. He just sat there watching me with a grin on his face.

"God, what do you eat." I groaned, planting my feet and pulling harder.

"Are you saying I eat too much?" He said, acting offended.

"Yes."

"That's a mean thing to say sunshine."

"Yeah but it's true." I flashed him a grin.

"This is all muscle, I assure you." I scoffed at his words. "You would know. You're the one who licked all over my abs just a few hours ago." Trevor said with a smirk. At his words my cheeks flushed.