I knew there was nothing I could say right now and I knew he wouldn't want any of my sympathy either. So I did the only thing I could. I placed kisses from his chest, moving up his neck until I reached his lips. I kissed him softly and slowly.

"You are amazing you know that." I said a moment later when I pulled away.

"I think I need another reminder." Trevor grinned up at me. The haunted look in his eyes gone. Smiling I kissed him again. "One more."

Laughing I gave him a little peck.

"That one doesn't count."

"It does! Our lips touched."

"Nope." I barely touched my lips to his before pulling away.

"Better?" Trevor shook his head before suddenly I was flipped over and onto my back. Trevor hovering over me.

"Not even close." When his lips met mine it was slow and teasing. His tongue softly grazing the seam of my lips. I opened my mouth expecting our tongues to meet but instead Trevor sucked my bottom lip between his.

"Now it's my turn to remind you how amazing you are."

The grin that appeared on my face felt like it was going to split my face in half, as Trevor kissed his way down my body. Showing me exactly how amazing he thought I was.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I should probably head home."

Trevor's head snapped to the side to look at me. We were currently laying in his bed, legs tangled together, as we watched tv. We haven't left the bedroom unless it was to shower or grab the food we ordered.

"Why?" The way he said it was like I was purposely leaving him. I didn't want to leave as much as he did.

"Because," I shifted so I could see his face better. "I have work tomorrow and you have practice."

It was hard to believe it was already Sunday and had to get back to real life. The two of us have been so wrapped up in each other the last day or so, to remember life outside of his apartment.

The last day has been nothing short of amazing. It was so easy being around Trevor. It literally felt like we've been together for years not days. It's crazy to think that just a week ago we hadn't spoken much and now here I am wrapped in his arms not wanting to leave. Despite how fast things have escalated between us it felt...right.

Being with Trevor felt right.

"How about we both skip work and practice and stay in bed." He wiggled his eyebrows making me laugh.

"As much as I want to do that, trust me I do." And I really really did. "We can't. I've been gone from work for over a week and you know Coach will have your ass if you miss practice. Especially with your first game a week away."

"Why must you be right." Trevor groaned, throwing his head back into the pillow.

"You'll find I'm always right." I smirked. He pinched my side making me squirm away from him, giggling.

"You could always stay and go home to change in the morning." The offer was tempting but I knew we both needed sleep and a little time away from each other. We've maybe gotten a total of five hours of sleep. Plus this is all so new we needed to spend a little time away from each other without the other clouding our thoughts.

"You know I would if I could." I also didn't want to be the reason he's dead tired tomorrow at practice. So much for spending the weekend getting extra sleep in.