Chapter 38 - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Harry?"

"I know you've been wanting to try some new things. Happy birthday my beautiful Draco."

Draco put all of his trust in Harry, and he was not disappointed. Harry always made sure he was comfortable and that everything felt good. The lack of sight just amplified the pleasurable feelings, and Draco swore he blacked out.

When he came to, Harry had cleaned him up and was carrying him into the bathroom. Harry had set out and lit candles, and there was a bath bomb in the water that made the water a beautiful pink color.

"Oh Harry."

"Only the best for you."

Quiet moments like this where they didn't have to say anything were Draco's favorite. He could lay in Harry's arms and just exist. There were no pretenses to keep up, it was just them.

Harry had lovingly taken care of Draco, making sure he was clean. He dried him off, helped him get dressed, and then led him down to the kitchen. A cupcake was presented to Draco, and Harry sang happy birthday to him.

"Make a wish my beautiful boy."

"You make it hard to find new things to wish for my special boy."

Still, Draco knew what he wanted, and eyes closed, blew out his candles. After splitting the cupcake, they cuddled up on a bean bag chair and watched Tangled, a new tradition having been started.

"I love you Harry."

"And I love you Draco."

In the morning, Draco was woken up to breakfast in bed with his favorite chocolate waffles. He was preening under Harry's attention, and straddled him as soon as breakfast was done.

"Do we have time for dessert?"

"I can spare a few minutes."

Draco was positively giddy.

"When do you want your presents?"

"Can I have them now?"

"I can be persuaded."

"Can you now?"

"Come on love, they're in the living room."

"Can I open the biggest one first," Draco asked, eyes lighting up.

"I expected that. Go for it Sweetheart."

Draco gasped as he tore off the paper.

"Harry!," he said in surprise. "A slushie machine?!"

"We can make purple anytime we want now."

"You're never leaving me, I hope you know that," Draco said seriously.

"Not once have I ever thought of leaving you."

"What else are we doing today?"

"Once you finish opening your gifts, we're going on a drive. Your day is full of surprises."

Surprise number one was a wine tasting. Draco knew so much about wine and grapes, even the woman leading the tasting was impressed. Harry didn't say much because all of the wine tasted very similarly to him, and he didn't want to offend anybody.

They had a wonderful lunch at Draco's favorite cafe, and then Harry dropped Draco off at The Manor to spend some time with his mother. Harry had a lot to finish in a short period of time, and was thankful to have the help of his friends to do it.

When Narcissa brought Draco home a few hours later, he found a sheepish looking Harry standing on the front walkway.

"What did you do?," Draco asked with a loving sigh.