Chapter 3

{A/N: hello my lovelies, in regards to an update schedule I'm going to be doing my best to update every other day. Updating everyday was stressful at times and I really want to focus on putting out my best work.

Reminder that shared thoughts due to the potion are in bold. Enjoy! ~J}

The next time that Draco awoke, he knew that Harry was asleep beneath him before his eyes even opened. A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as Harry had fallen asleep with his hands placed right over Draco's, on Draco's stomach. This was just another way in which Harry showed his love.

Merlin, his love. If you had told Draco Malfoy that Harry Potter, his enemy, to crush, to friend, to partner would be in love with him, he would've thought you were crucioed to madness. This was reality though. His Harry was in love with him, and Draco fell in love with Harry right back. He couldn't have asked for a more loving and supportive partner.

Draco had not only returned to Hogwarts for himself, but also for Harry. He knew there were more challenges than anything else ahead, but this was something that had to be done. Even if Draco was cursing his newfound "Gryffindor bravery" as he had deemed it.

Opening his eyes, Draco turned his head to see Pansy and Blaise still asleep, but Neville was awake and flipping through a book on plants.

"Did you want to go back to sleep and I can take the next watch?", Draco asked.

Neville picked his head up quickly, but then relaxed, seeing that it was only Draco.

"I'm going to stay awake, thanks Malfoy. Besides, you're very... preoccupied at the moment", Neville replied, a small smile playing at the edges of his mouth.

"He likes to cuddle. I don't mind."

"I bet you don't", Neville teased. "Does this happen a lot?"

"More than I would admit to anyone but you."

"Why is that?", Neville asked curiously, closing the book and placing it on the table.

"I know that Harry trusts you, probably more than anyone else. You've always been a good person Neville, I'm sorry again for making fun of you for that. I know my upbringing is no excuse, but I'm trying my best to break away from that."

"I can see that you're changing Malfoy. I'm really not one to hold grudges. What matters to me is Harry's happiness, and you seem to be the key to that. You've also introduced me properly to Blaise, and he's pretty great", Neville finished with a small smile.

"Blaise is a lot of talk, but he's got a big heart. As for me, I freely admit I'm one hell of a mess and I come with a lot of baggage, but Harry doesn't mind much. I feel like I can just exist with him, and it's just so... refreshing."

"What a mess the three of us are. You have the chosen one, the almost chosen one, and the one with no choice. We truly know how to bring the party."

"I supply the alcohol, Pansy makes the drinks."

"I heard drinks", she mumbled groggily.

"Of course you woke up to that", Draco teased with a snicker.

"Shut it. We don't all have our own Potter pillows."

"You have a Weaslette pillow, Neville has a Zabini pillow. I'm keeping my Potter pillow."

"Damn right you are", Harry mumbled.

"I'm going to get something from the trolley. Anyone want anything?", Neville asked.

"A few chocolate frogs for Harry and I, then a box of Bertie Bott's. Here, my treat. Get whatever you want."

Draco leaned back into Harry and lifted his hips to get to his wallet, effectively waking Harry up completely. As Draco handed the money to Neville and tried to get comfortable again, Harry pulled Draco back onto his lap as soon as the door was locked.