𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒~ 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

All x Takemichi

Hanahaki AU

Requested by: xakira20x

(2/3)

⚠️Warning⚠️

☆This chapter will contain:☆

•Cursing

•Vulgar language

•Near death experience

Aged down Wakasa (18)

•Aged down Shinchiro (18)

•All characters are 16-18

Made up references that are not related to the Hanahaki disease description.

☆Read at your own risk☆

[A/N: For some reason this chapter did something odd and placed itself before [The billionaires surrogate] when it was updated before. I have no idea why it did this and I do apologize if it confuses anyone!]

"What should we do? He can't continue like this." Chifuyu asked as he tucked Takemichi into his bed.

"I'm not sure but...he'll die if we don't do something..." Mitsuya replied with a sorrowful tone.

It had been a month since the Hanahaki disease had resurfaced within Takemichi's body. Every day Takemichi's friends and lovers watched him grow increasingly weaker.

This forsaken disease was slowly but surely killing him...Takemichi didn't have much time left.

What had started as petals a month ago had already grown to fully bloomed flowers.

If they wanted to keep Takemichi alive and stay by his side, they needed to act fast. If those flowers began to produce stems....they just might lose their hero.

"That's it, I'm putting my foot down. We need to get in touch with everyone that Takemichi has some type of relationship with, including other gang rivals." Mikey couldn't stand to see Takemichi like this anymore. The poor boy could barely do anything without hacking up ten different flowers.

"We need to get everyone in one area and have a big discussion."

"Are you crazy!? That's recipe for disaster! A fight is sure to start!" Baji growled at his leader.

"Would you rather that or us taking our sweet time talking to everyone individually!? Time is of essence to Takemichi, and we can't waste it or we just might lose him! All of us being in one area with our rivals is the small price I'm willing to pay to save our boyfriend." Mikey growled back, effectively backing baji down.

"But how are we supposed to know who Takemichi loves when he's not even sure of it?" Draken questioned as they entered the living room where Emma and Hinata were currently at.

"Call it a hunch, but I think Takemichi does know who he likes. I think he's just confused about this entire situation." Emma interjected.

"Yeah, we can't really blame him. He was so happy to have been cured and overjoyed that you guys felt the same way he did that he became confused and scared when petals popped back up." Hinata backed Emma up.