𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠~𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

Toman x Takemichi

Adult AU

Requested by: KirishimaYuiEliwood

☆Warnings☆

• Amnesia Takemichi

• Near death experience

• Aged up characters

• Mix of minor angst and fluff

• Minor mention of gore

Toman remembered the accident all too well.

It was almost a recurring nightmare for them.

Everytime they shut their eyes, it was the same dream.

Bits of car parts and glass everywhere.

Scattered puddles of blood smeared on the pavement and car.

Onlookers terrified at the horrifying scene in front of them.

The screams and pleas of the members of toman.

The officers that struggled to hold the group of teenage boys back.

The intoxicated driver knocked out cold in the now totaled car.

And worst of all....

Takemichi, their sweet and loving little boyfriend, laying lifeless in the middle of the street. Parts of his body twisted in angles they shouldn't, the many bruises, gashes, and cuts his body sustained, and the heavy iron-like smell of blood that wafted throughout the entire area.

May 6th, 2009, Takemichi was hit by a drunk driver on his walk home from a toman meeting.

[A/N: to anyone who lost a loved one on May 6th, I apologize. I like using the current date when I have a plot that requires a specific date.]

.....Takemichi didn't wake up for the next twelve years.

Rather harshly hitting the snooze button on his alarm clock, Takemichi rolled out of his bed.

He got up, did his morning routine, got dressed, ate breakfast, and left his apartment. A car was waiting for him at the entrance of the apartment, per usual.

This car belonged to one of his good friends, Manjiro Sano. Mr. Sano was the principal of Takemichi's school.

Mr. Sano had given Takemichi his own personal chauffeur upon learning his parents weren't ever around.

He was a young principal only in his twenties. Mr. Sano was either twenty-five or twenty-six and a lot of his classmates were head over hills for the man.

Takemichi would be lying if he said Mr. Sano wasn't attractive. Hey, maybe Takemichi would have a chance. He was in his senior year of high-school after all!

Mr. Sano's assistants, Ken Ryuguji, Nahoya Kawata, Souya Kawata, Baji Keisuke, and Mitsuya Takashi were good looking as well.

He also had a crush on three people from his class too. Chifuyu Matsuno, Hakkai Shiba, and Sanzu Haruchiyo.

He had been good friends with all three of them since his freshman year, meeting Mr. Sano and his assistants later that same year.

He was close to all of them....almost like he had known them for a long time.

Mitsuya's pov:

We watched from the second floor as Takemichi's personal chauffeur pulled in.