𝑆𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑~𝑂𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

Takeomi x Takemichi

Adult Takemichi AU

Requested by: xakira20x

|▪Warning▪︎|

Will contain feminine Takemichi

Short oneshot

•Adult Takemichi (25)

•Aged down Takeomi (27)

•Aged down Senju (11)

•Aged down Sanzu (12)

Takemichi Hanagaki was the adored sugar baby of Takeomi Akashi.

Now when you think of sugar baby, you think of a spoiled brat who's given everything they ask for and throw a hissy fit when they don't receive it.

(A/N: don't come for me. Idk how a sugar baby is supposed to act 😭.)

Takemichi was the opposite. Takeomi had to basically beg Takemichi to let him spend money on him.

When they went shopping, Takemichi's always shopping for his friends, Takeomi, or Takeomi's younger siblings; Senju and Sanzu.

Takemichi was takeomi's whole world.

Anything Takemichi wanted,
Takeomi got him, despite Takemichi's hesitance.

People envied Takemichi.

After all, not everyone had a millionaire offering to buy them companies,  islands, car's, mall's, etc.

Takemichi had Takeomi wrapped around his finger. Takemichi knew that if he wanted it, Takeomi would buy him a whole planet from space.

Takeomi wasn't worried about Takemichi being a money grubber since Takemichi had been with him even when he was dirt poor.

Takeomi wanted to give his little boyfriend and his little siblings a better life.

So, he studied his ass off in high-school, graduated as the top of his class, earned a full four year academic scholarship to a major college, and graduated with four degrees.

It was a hassle but so worth it. He was now the CEO of 4 companies, married to the love of his life, and was able to give his Husband and siblings the proper life they deserved.

"Omi, loooook~ isn't it cute?!" Takemichi cooed as he fawned over the clothes he was currently browsing.

Takeomi had the day off and Takemichi dragged him to the mall to go shopping.

Sanzu would be turning 13 in a few days and Takemichi wanted to buy him presents.

Though the cute male kept getting distracted and getting items that Sanzu could be given today.

Of course, they couldn't forget little Senju. Takemichi was currently browsing a clothes shop for a dress that Senju could wear to her brother's birthday party.

Takeomi was just enjoying watching his little husband shopping for his siblings and treating them like their children.

Come to think of it, Takemichi had never treated Senju and Sanzu like his sister and brother-in-law, Takemichi had always treated them as if they were his children.

Takeomi already acted like a father figure for his siblings and the moment he introduced Senju and Sanzu to Takemichi, Takemichi acted as a mother like figure to them.