𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙!~𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

Sanzu x Takemichi

College AU

Requested by: Zolikov_Yuika

(A/N: Senju and Sanzu will have white hair. Idk how to start this but let's just get into it!)

"First, I'd like to thank all of our participants for their hard work today! Next, I'd like to thank the crowd for coming and supporting our participants. Lastly, it is with great pleasure that I begin announcing the winners of today's sporting event!"

The crowd of supporters looked at the announcer with eagerness awaiting the final results.

Today was the annual archery competition. Many of competitors showed up and tested their skills. After nearly five and a half hours the winners of the competition were picked.

"Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, the moment you've been waiting for. Third place goes to Hiroshima Hibata!"

The crowd cheered as a male crossed the stage and accepted his award, bow and arrow in hand.

"Coming up in second place Kande Akane!"

Once again, applause erupted from the crowd as a young girl happily accepted her award.

"Lastly but definitely not least first place goes to Hanagaki Takemichi and Haruchiyo Sanzu!"

The crowd cheered loudly as the two boys accepted their rewards. It was the first time in 15 years that two people had been selected as first place winners.

The competition usually only took three and a half hours, four at the most, but not this years.

Hanagaki Takemichi and Haruchiyo Sanzu were long time rivals. They compete with everything. Who's more popular, who's richer, who's more academically smart, who's more physically fit, who gets the most scholarships, hell they even turned using the bathroom into a competition.

They'd been rivals since they were thirteen, when Takemichi beat Sanzu in a kendo tournament and sanzu beat him in a mock exam the next week at school.

They were both straight A student's with great popularity and several college scholarships.

Whereas Sanzu's popularity formed from his mysterious additude and intriguingly handsome features, Takemichi's formed from his cute features and kind heart.

Sanzu earned academic scholarships to prestigious and expensive colleges while Takemichi earned athletic scholarships to powerhouse colleges.

Both were unique in their own ways but shared the same competitive and stubborn traits.

The announcements ended and Takemichi and Sanzu wasted no time taking their awards and leaving.

Next week was exam week and they both had to study if they wanted to beat each other.

"Neh, it's not looking too good for you is it, Takemichi?"

Takemichi growled in annoyance when sanzu said this to him, his eyes full of arrogance.

"Oh, shut up. I might not have gotten first but I still got second." Takemichi grumbled drawing a chuckle from Sanzu.

"You didn't get first because I'm just smarter than you, plain and simple. Have a nice day, Takemichi." Sanzu smirked with a wink before walking away and immediately being swarmed by his fanclub of screaming girls and boys.