𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑒~𝐵𝑎𝑗𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒

Baji x fem Takemichi

Billionaire/dad Baji AU

(1/3)

Takemichi got out of the taxi cab, paying and, thanking the driver for the ride.

As she turned around she was greeted with a rather expensive and luxurious looking restaurant.

Sighing, she nervously fixed her dress. It was a royal blue dress, that stopped just above her knees, with simple flower embroidery on the bodess.

It wasn't the most expensive dress, rather, it costed her almost $30 dollars. Totally worth it though, it was by far the most elegant peice of clothing she owned.

And tonight...she needed to be presentable.

She couldn't afford to lose this offer, too many things were riding on this. If she blew this....her financial stability would be gone. She was barely making it by as it was.

Her sucky ass job overworked and underpaid her immensely. If she blew this deal, she'd be sleeping on the streets for sure as she was already four months behind on rent.

If everything went well tonight, she'd never have to worry about rent or bill's again. In the next 10 month's she'd be sipping margaritas, in a large pool, overlooking Tokyo from a very beautiful penthouse.

Glancing at her reflection through the glass of the restaurant, she nodded her head.

'Let's get this over with...'

Once inside the dimly, but beautifully, lit restaurant, a waiter guided her to a secluded part of the restaurant where an intimidating male sat.

The waiter quickly bowed and scurried away, not liking how the male glared at him.

"You're late..."

The male's voice was deep and cold, sending shivers up Takemichi's spine.

"I apologize, traffic was...backed up. I presume you're the man I talked to, a few days ago, over the phone."

"Correct...sit, that'san order."

She wanted to disobey and tell him how she didn't like being ordered to do something, but decided against it.

Takemichi took her seat across from the male when a waiter pulled her chair out for her.

"Are you ready to order?" Asked the waiter.

"U-um not-"

"We will both have the Japanese wagyu Ribeye cut." Spoke the man, not allowing Takemichi to even glance at the menu.

"Hors d'oeuvres?"

Takemichi was almost confused at what the man asked until she remembered; Hors d'oeuvre is basically French for appetizer.

"The royal osetra caviar." The male calmly stated.

Takemichi's curiosity got the best of her as she decided to look for the things the man was asking for.

Two words.....bad Idea.

Takemichi's eyes nearly popped out of her skull when she saw that the Ribeye, the man ordered, was $185.00......per person!

That was $370.00 for the main course already and the man was still adding on.

She dared looking for the appetizer he had named off, knowing the outcome.

'Who would pay $50.00 for fish eggs?! Sure as hell not me!' She screamed in her head.

Though she was floored and reminded of how rich this man was when he ordered their drinks.