Chapter 7

Niall's POV

Tomorrow's Friday! Yay! The group, Perrie, and I are currently at Harry's house talking about what we're going to do over Christmas break. Perrie and Zayn have become surprisingly close over the past week so we decided to invite her too.

I see Louis and Harry cuddling on the couch. I catch his eye and wink. He blushes, frowns, and winks back at me. I frown before realizing I'm cuddling with Liam. I blush and he laughs. I bury my face into Liam's chest in embarrassment. "You okay Ni?" Liam asks me, noticing my movement. "Just getting comfy," I say. It wasn't a complete lie. Liam's toned chest is really comfortable. He rests his hand on my back and I sigh in content trying to ignore the tingles I'm now feeling where his hand is resting.

"Guys let's talk about going the vacation over Christmas break," I say loudly, not moving from Liam's chest. "Oh yeah," Louis agrees. "Have we decided where exactly we want to stay?" Chelsea asks. "Or how long we're staying?" Riley adds. "Must you two always be so responsible?" Zayn jokes. Perrie laughs and Zayn blushes. I wonder what's going on with them.

"Zayn, they're right. We have to figure out where we're going and how long we're staying so we can tell our parents," Perrie tries to reason. "Fine," Zayn huffs. "Let's all call our parents right now for permission and then we can plan the trip and fill our parents in on the details later," Harry suggests. "Great idea Hazzabear," Louis praises him. Harry blushes and I make a heart with my hands. Louis looks at me questionably so I shake my head as if to say, "forget about it." Harry notices this and smirks. I pout in defeat and he smiles victoriously.

We all go into separate rooms to call our parents. "Hi Mum and Dad," I greet when my parents finally pick up. "Is everything okay?" they ask worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I reassure them, "I just wanted to ask you guys if I could go on a vacation with my friends over Christmas break."

"Which friends?" they ask me.

"Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Chelsea, Riley, and Perrie," I tell them.

"Who's Perrie?" they question.

"A friend of Zayn's," I say.

"Where are you going and how long are you staying?" they continue to grill me.

"We haven't figured that out yet. We wanted to get permission first," I explain.

"Okay, but you have to make sure to be safe and remember...." they start to say before I zone out.

"So I can go?" I say hopefully once I realize they have stopped talking.

"Yes," they tell me.

"YES THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I exclaim happily.

"Your welcome darling," they reply.

We say our 'I love yous' and hang up. I wait in the living room for everyone else to get back before asking if they can go. Everyone got permission. This is so exciting!

"Where are we staying?" Chelsea asks again. "I was thinking central London," Liam tells her. Speaking of Liam, I realize I'm a bit cold and snuggle into his chest again. I glance across the room to see Louis snuggled against Harry. 'Lovebirds,' I think to myself, 'how are they not dating yet?' "Central London sounds nice," Perrie agrees. "I saw an advertisement the other day about houses meant for vacations," Zayn says. "Like a vacation house?" I ask confused. "No, it's a house that people can rent for a week or two. It's like a hotel, but you get a house instead of a room," he explains. "That sounds nice," Louis says.

"Yeah," Harry agrees, "we could get a four bedroom house and share rooms with our English partners." I thought Perrie or Zayn would object, but surprisingly, they don't. I'm especially surprised about Perrie because isn't she dating Naughty Boy? "Sounds great!" Chelsea agrees. Riley pulls out her cell phone and a few minutes later, she tells us she found a beautiful house in the center of the city that is available during our break. "How long should we stay?" Riley asks, "we need to decide soon so we can book the house." "Let's stay two weeks," Louis says. We all agrees and she books the house for us.

"What are we going to do in Central London?" Liam asks. Always the sensible one. "We can do some touristy things or just hang out in the house," Perrie suggests. "We could do that here though," Liam points out. "But our parents won't be there and can stay in the sane house for two weeks," Perrie reasons. I guess Liam agrees because he stays silent.

"So, what touristy things can we do there?" Chelsea asks again hoping for a better answer. "It's weird doing touristy things in your hometown," Louis giggles. Harry smiles down at Louis. Aww. "I've always wanted to ride the London Eye," Chelsea says. "I've also wanted to see the London Bridge," I say. "Because of the song?" Perrie asks. "Yeah," I say sheepishly. Zayn rolls his eyes and I stick my tongue out at him.

"I've heard Regent's Canal is nice and peaceful," Louis says. "I've wanted to visit the Buckingham Palace," Harry says. "Great! I'll write these down," Liam say as he pulls out a piece of paper and pen. Who carries paper and pen in their pockets? I guess my Liam does. My Liam? I need start controlling my feelings better.

We all go to our own conversations now that our trip is planned. "I can't wait for this trip," I tell Liam excitedly. "You sound like a little kid on Christmas," he laughs. "But I've never been on vacation without my parents before AND I'm going with my best mate," I tell him. "Awww I'm your best mate?" Liam says playfully. But I think I see a hint of worry in his eyes. "Of course," I reassure him rolling my eyes, "ever since the day we met." I see the worry vanish. I wish he was more than my best mate. How is it possible to be as precious as him? "As precious as who?" Liam asks. Shit. I said that out loud. I need to work on that. "A dog that just walked past the window," I lie. 'Thank you for always making me sit farthest from the door Harry.' I silently thank him.

We continue to talk until we decide we should go to sleep so we can wake up for school tomorrow. Eww school. Harry gets blankets from the closet and hands them out. I notice he only got six and there are eight of us. I raise my eyebrow to ask him why. When hands me the blanket, he whispers in my ear, "You and Liam get to share." He wiggles his eyebrows and walks away. I assume he is going to share with Louis. Of course, I'm right. When he looks over at me, I flip him off before spreading the blanket out onto me and Liam. I cuddle into Liam's comfortable chest for the third time today and he puts his arm on my back pulling me in closer and I blush. I really need to stop blushing. I take one last look around the room to see Harry and Louis cuddling and Perrie and Zayn a little too close to each other before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

A/N This chapter is pretty much all fluff, but I had to write it because it leads to the rest of the story. I hope you liked it! Thanks for all the reads. Please comment on anything I can improve on.