Chapter 4

Louis' POV

I'm a little nervous for tonight. Harry and I decided that he would drop me off at my house for about an hour and then I would go back to his and sleep over. I haven't slept over at his house alone since before high school.

I walk up to his door feeling butterflies in my stomach. Why am I so nervous? It's just Harry. We've been friends forever and we will continue to be friends forever. I wish we were more though. What did I just say? Do I like him as more than a friend?

My thoughts are interrupted as Harry opens the door and lets me in. "Boobear!" he cheers excitedly throwing his arms around me. "Hey Haz!" I laugh as I hug him back.

"What should we do?" I ask him. "Let's do everything we used to do when we were little," Harry suggests shyly. "That sounds great!" I reply. "Don't forget we have school tomorrow," I remind him.

"What should we start with?" I ask. "Let's play a board game, make mac and cheese, and then watch some children's movies," he replies. "What game should we play?" I question. "How about Life?" he asks.

"Okay dibs on the blue car," I shout playfully. "Noooo I want the blue car blue is my favorite color," Harry whines. "Why?" I ask. "Because your eyes are blue and I like your eyes," he says with a blush. I blush and tell him he can have the blue car. "I'll take the green car then because your eyes are green and I like your eyes too," I say cheekily. He blushes and goes to the closet to get the game.

"YOU CHEATED!" Harry screams as he tackles me to the ground. I scream. I'm not proud to say it was definitely not a manly scream. He straddles my hips and traps my arms to the ground. I look up at him and see that his face is only inches away from mine and I blush. He must realize this because he blushes too and quickly gets off of me.

We finish the game as if nothing ever happened. This is one of the reasons he is my best mate. He can forget about things some people will never let go of and he remembers things some people will always forget. When we were three, I told him of my fear of thunder. The other day, London had it's first thunderstorm it's had in ages and he called me at 4:00 in the morning to make sure I was okay. He's too sweet.

After the game, we go to the kitchen to make ourselves dinner. He gets out the box and I start boiling the water. He tells me some of his awful jokes while we wait. They're so bad, but I can't help but laugh at how adorable he is telling them.

When the mac and cheese is finally ready, we serve ourselves and sit down at the table to eat. We begin to discuss the English project and Harry suggests we write a love story where the couple has known each other since birth. 'A bit like us,' I think to myself. 'But sadly, our life isn't a love story."

After dinner, we decide to watch The Lion King. I haven't watched it since I was five. I've never understood why people say it's such a sad movie. Lately, I've been really emotional during movies so I really hope I don't have an emotional breakdown in front of Harry. How embarrassing would that be?

We get to the part where Mufasa dies and Simba doesn't realize he is dead. "Dad, get up! We've got to get home!" Simba cries as he tries to wake his dad up. I feel my heart breaking. I finally understand why people find this movie sad. Simba just lost the thing closest to his heart. For me that 'thing' is Harry. I imagine losing Harry and suddenly the waterworks are flowing.

"Boo?" Harry says, "Are you okay?" I continue to sob and I feel the couch dip next to me and I feel Harry's arms around me. I cuddle into him and continue to cry into his chest. He pulls me closer until I finally calm down. "You alright Boobear?" Harry asks again. "Yeah, sorry Haz," I say with a blush.

We decide to go to sleep after the movie is over so we can get up for school tomorrow. I was worried that Harry would make me sleep on the couch because now that we are older he might think two guys sleeping in the same bed is weird. I had nothing to worry about though because Harry is Harry and of course he doesn't see anything wrong with that.

We start off on opposites sides of the bed, but I somehow end up cuddled into his chest with his arms securely wrapped around me. I can't fall sleep so I begin to think about me and Harry.

I think of how happy he makes me. Whenever I'm with him, I'm happy. Even when we're doing stupid things like our 'childhood throwback sleepover' tonight. We played a board game and ended up tackling each other, made mac and cheese, and we even watched a very sad movie, where I unfortunately started uncontrollably sobbing. But tonight was one of the best nights of my life because I was with my Hazzabear. I finally stop declining the fact that I like him.

I like Harry Styles. I like Harry Styles. I like Harry Styles. I like the way that sounds, but I'm so fucked because oh my gosh I like my best mate Harry Styles. I snuggle into Harry more and press a kiss to his forehead before drifting off to another peaceful sleep.

If Louis had looked down at Harry again, he would have seen the large, dimpled smile on Harry's face.

A/N Sorry this is short I'm on vacation. I hope you still like it!