Chapter 3

Harry's POV

I wake up very comfortable. I haven't slept so well in years. I slowly open my eyes to see my best mates sleeping around my living room. I look for Louis, but I don't see him. I feel a weight on my chest and find him snuggled up to me, peacefully sleeping. I realize this is why I slept so well. Louis was right here next to me.

I look down at his peaceful face. He looks so cute. His lips are slightly parted and breathing out small puffs of air. His perfect, long eyelashes rest near his beautiful, defined cheekbones. I see faint freckles on his cheeks. He's so precious. I sound like a teenage girl with a crush. Do I have a crush on Louis? I think he's gorgeous and I can't picture my life without him. Oh my gosh I do have a crush on Louis. How could I let myself fall for my best mate? I have to make sure he doesn't find out.

I stare down at him and smile at the thought that right now he's all mine. I feel a finger poke my dimple. I see that Louis has woken up and I have been caught staring at him. I blush a deep red and look away. He cuddles deeper into me and buries his face into my neck. "Take a picture it will last longer," he whispers cheekily. I blush even deeper. "Do you want to get up now or wait for the others to wake up?" I ask him trying to change the subject. "Let's wait. You're comfy," he answers. I blush again, but don't say anything. We cuddle and wait for everyone else to wake up.

Niall is the first to wake up and he makes a heart with his hands when he sees Louis and I. I stick my tongue out at him and pull Louis closer to me. Niall says, "Hey Haz, can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure," I reply. As I try to get up, Louis pulls me back down. "Boobear, let me go I'll be back soon," I plead. He pouts so I peck him on the cheek as I get up. 'WHY DID I JUST KISS MY BEST MATE?' I think to myself, 'HE'S GOING TO HATE ME!"

Niall leads us to the kitchen and he sits down at the table and sighs. "What's wrong Ni?" I ask him. "I have a problem," he slowly responds. "What is it?" I ask. He runs his hands down his face and looks up at me with scared eyes. "I like Liam," he finally tells me.

I'm silent as I think about this. How could I not have noticed before? Now that I think about it, it's so obvious. "Haz?" Niall asks pulling me out of my thoughts. "I have a problem too Ni," I confess. He looks at me expectantly. "I like Louis."

We both sit in silence trying to figure out our problems. "Please don't tell anyone," Niall begs me. "I wouldn't dream of it," I reassure him. We get up and I walk back to Louis. As I sit down, he pounces onto me and quickly cuddles into my chest. Niall sees this and winks at me. I blush and luckily Louis' head is buried into my chest, so he doesn't see my red cheeks.

Once the others wake up, I ask them what they want to do for breakfast. "Let's just order some pizza," Zayn suggests. I hear a chorus of "Yeahs" so I call and order a large pizza.

"Wait guys, todays Tuesday," Chelsea blurts out. "OH FUCK!" we all scream. I look at the clock and inform them that if we leave in ten minutes, we can make third period. We all begin to run around the house trying to get ready as fast as we can.

As we are leaving, the pizza guy comes so I slap a $10 bill into his hand and grab the pizza. "Keep the change!" I yell behind me. We pile into the car and I speed to school only slowing down at stop signs. We inhale the pizza on the way. Once we arrive, we run out of the car and into the school. We race down the halls into the locker room as the bell rings. Phew we made it. I hope the girls made it on time too.

We quickly begin to change our clothes. I can't help but stare at Louis. He has a gorgeous tan and oh my god he's so fit. His arms are thin, but muscular. He has a little tummy which I find adorable. But my favorite part has to be his perfectly shaped ass. I love how he has a slightly feminine body, but he's so strong. I look down oh no. Fat, old ladies Harry think of fat, old ladies.

I realize I had been too busy staring at Louis to start changing so I snap out of my trance and quickly change. The boys and I leave the locker room and we spot the girls just ahead of us. Our gym teacher tells us to run two laps so we begin the dreaded run.

People always think I'm athletic because I'm tall and I'm fit if I do say so myself. On the contrary however, I am probably the most uncoordinated person you will ever meet. We long, lanky limbs are always flailing everywhere and I have no coordination. It's really quite sad.

Surprisingly, I am the slowest runner of my group. I guess long legs don't mean anything if you're me. Even Chelsea and Riley outrun me. Louis falls back with me so I won't have to run alone. Bless his soul.

We finally finish our two laps and Mr. Meyers tells us we will be playing football today. Oh lord I cannot play this sport for my life. "Louis and Bryan, you two are team captains," he says. Louis and Bryan step up to the front of the class. Mr. Harvey says, "Louis you choose first." "Harry," Louis says. I stare at him in shock. He knows I can't play so why did he pick me first? He should have picked Liam, Niall, or Zayn. They can actually play. And it's not like Bryan will choose me anyway.

I slowly walk up to Louis and he must have read my mind because he says, "I had to make sure you were on my team." "I highly doubt Bryan would've chosen me," I tell him. "But what if he did?" Louis asks. "I would rather lose with you on my team than win against you." I feel my heart swell. Oh what this boy does to me. Can he make it any harder for me? Ugh I already like him way more than I should.

Louis also picks Liam, Niall, and Chelsea, but unfortunately Zayn and Riley were already picked.

Louis makes me goalie and of course, he's the center. Surprisingly I block all eight shots and Louis scores 3 goals making us win 3-0. After Mr. Harvey blows his whistle signaling the game is over, Louis runs up to me and pulls me in a hug. "You did amazing," he says excitedly. "I'm going to ask Coach Tyler if you can tryout for goalie." "Okay," I say nervously.

Somehow Louis convinced Coach Tyler to let me tryout. He had everyone on the team shoot the ball. I easily blocked everyone's shot. Then Louis was up. He walked up to the ball, pulled his leg back, and kicked it. I barely blocked it with the tip of my hand and the team watched in silence as fhe ball rolled away from the goal.

Everybody stood there shocked. No one had ever been able to block a shot from Louis. Ever. "Welcome to the team," Coach Tyler said still looking dumbfounded.

The team and I go back into the locker room. My new team mates congratulate me and introduce themselves. I invite Louis over to my house as we start to change. The other boys on the team are taller and more toned, but I can't take my eyes off of gorgeous best mate, Louis.

I ask Louis if I should invite the other over too, but he tells me he would rather not. "Why?" I ask him. "I want to spend time with you without the others," he says with a blush. "Aww Boo all you had to do was ask," I tell him with a smile.

A/N So how is it? Please send suggestions.