Chapter 5

Perrie's POV

I'm so glad Naughty Boy got suspended. Four weeks without him yes. Maybe now I can get closer to Zayn.

I see Zayn walk into the classroom (A/N the English classroom) and I immediately feel butterflies. His hair is done in a perfect quiff as usual, he has his black earrings in, and he is wearing black skinnies with a white v-neck. (A/N I know he shaved his head and he has a nose piercing now, but this was my favorite look) And his gorgeous hazel eyes... Why does he have to look so perfect?

He takes a seat next to me and says, "Hey Perrie." I want to run outside and scream because oh my gosh his voice is perfect and HE JUST TALKED TO ME! "Hey Zayn," I try to answer cooly, but I think it comes out a little squeaky.

Thank God Mrs. Darby came in, so we didn't have to have some super awkward conversation or sit there in awkward silence. "Good morning class," she says, "I'm giving you the whole period to work on your stories today!"

Lovely, I have to write a love story with my crush. "Do you have any ideas?" Zayn asks me. I bite my lip in concentration and think. "How about a girl is in an abusive relationship and then another guy comes to save her?" I suggest. "Interesting," he replies, "we can try that. "Let's write each chapter in the different character's point of view," I say. "Okay, sounds great," he responds.

We each get out some pen and paper from our backpacks . "Let's start in the girls point of view," Zayn says. "Okay, what should her name be?" I say. "Hmm Christina?" he asks.

"So, how about Christina is just walking on the street when all of a sudden some fat guy jumps in front of her and grabs her." I say. "Then some other people from his gang corner her in an alley and hold up guns to her chest. The guy says, 'The only way you're getting out alive is by going out with me.'" I continue. "Wow that's intense," Zayn finally says. "And I was thinking the guy can be named Shahid," I say. I'm one of the only ones that know his real name. I'm not sure why though. "Shahid can force Christina to look happy when they're in public, but at home he will beat her up," I finish. "Wow that's really creative Perrie," he praises me. I blush. If only he knew that I wasn't making any of that up.

Zayn's POV

I'm impressed that Perrie could make up such a detailed story. Especially when she is in a happy relationship herself. With that son of a bitch eww. Perries voice pulls me out of my thoughts, "I was thinking a boy named Justin could be Christina's savior." I nod in agreement and start thinking. "How about Justin sees Christina for the first time one day and immediately decides he likes her," I suggest. She hums in agreement so I continue, "A couple days later, he sees Christina happily walking with Shahid, so he tries to get over her." I look over at Perrie and she's looking at me with interest so I keep suggesting ideas, "Justin really tries to get over her, but she's everywhere he looks. In the clouds, in his dreams, and she seems to be every girl he sees. So he decides to try to get to know her as a friend before trying to steal her from Shahid."

"And you say I have a good imagination," she says cheekily. I look over at her and roll my eyes, but I think to myself, 'If only she knew I wasn't making it up.'

"Let's start writing," I say. "You write Justin's chapter and I'll write Christina's," she instructs. We get to writing and I glance over at her. Once I look at her, I can't take my eyes off of her. Her 'concentration' face has to be the most adorable thing I've ever seen. She has her tongue poking out and her perfectly sculpted eyebrows are slightly furrowed. She looks up at me and raises her eyebrow. Shit I was staring too long. I quickly look away with a blush and start scribbling my chapter on my paper.

Once we're done we trade papers. I'm really impressed. Her writing is amazing. I'm feeling really insecure about my chapter now. "You're chapter is really well written," she says as if she read my mind. "Thanks but mine's shit compared to yours." I reply with a smile.

"Let's just talk for the rest of class," Perrie suggests. "Okay, I have a really good joke that none of my friends find funny. Can I tell it to you?" I ask. "Shoot," she replies. "Two fish are in a tank," I begin, "one says to the other, 'Do you know how to drive this thing?'" She stares at me blankly before bursting into a fit of laughter. I laugh along with her.

Naughty Boy's POV

I try to think of a plan to sneak into school without getting caught, but I give up and just go into the school's office and tell them I am visiting my friend. They check me in and give me a visitors pass. This school's security makes me weep.

I sneak through the bushes to the outside of the English classroom and peak through the window. I see Zayn and Perrie sitting a little too close to each other for my liking. Zayn says something and they both start laughing. I feel my blood start to boil. Somehow, I need to hurt Zayn even more to get back at his father. Hmmm...

Chelsea's POV

Riley and I are starting our love story. Well at least we are trying too. Being an undercover detective doesn't require too much creativity so we're experiencing writer's block at the moment.

We can't even agree on what the topic will be. She wants to write it about Harry Potter and I want to write it about members from my favorite band. Eventually we decide to compromise and write it about Troy and Gabriella from High School Musical. (A/N don't judge I listened to the songs today because of a five hour drive and I was reminded of how much I love HSM) I sense some rustling outside and snap my head up to see the bushes outside of the classroom moving. It can't be the wind though because nothing else is moving.

Riley's POV

Chelsea snaps her head up. I follow her view to the window and see some bushes moving, but not trees moving. That means it can't be the wind. "Hey Chels?" I say. "You saw that, right?" she asks me. "Yeah, she would check it out?" I question. In response, she walks up to Mrs. Darby and asks if we can go outside for some fresh air because we are having writer's block.

Of course, Mrs. Darby says yes so we go outside and run to the outside of the classroom. When we get close we try to be as quiet as we can. We are shocked to see Naughty Boy spying on Zayn and Perrie and muttering, "I need to..." to himself quietly. I'm frustrated that I couldn't hear the last part. "What the fuck is he doing?" Chelsea asks impatiently. "I have no idea," I say blankly.

"Hey!" Chelsea shouts suddenly. Naughty Boy snaps around to face us. "If you don't leave the campus now we'll call the police," I threaten. "And if we ever see you here again before your suspension's up we'll make sure you're arrested," Chelsea continues. His eyes widen and he runs off the campus.

"Chelsea we should have taken a picture of him as proof he was here in case he comes back," I say upset. "Don't worry," she says with a wink as she pulls out her phone and shows me the picture she took of him snooping. Then she swipes the screen and a picture of him facing us pops up on the screen. "Good work Chels," I say as we high-five. "Now should we take those pictures to Mrs. Davis?" I ask. Mrs. Davis is the principal. "Let's go," she replies with a triumphant smile.

A/N I don't really like this chapter, but oh well.

What will happen to Naughty Boy now? Sorry this chapter has so many POVs. Please tell me if it's confusing and send me suggestions.