Chapter 14 | Check-up

Start from the beginning

I nodded and took one last bite of my ice cream before keeping it back. "Good. Hector will be here soon."

"Hector?"

"Yeah, he will look after you while I am gone."

She made a disgusted face. "No offense but I don't like him. Can't I just stay at my parents' house?"

"Robert and your mother have gone out for some work, you will be alone there anyway so it's better to stay here because this is the safest place."

"Why Hector? That guy has a constant stick up his ass."

I coughed to mask my chuckle. "I trust him the most. Don't try to engage him in a conversation and you won't end up getting pissed off."

She rolled her eyes. "Like seriously, he hardly says anything and whenever he says anything it's just a sentence or two and it makes me so angry."

"He's hot though for a forty years old guy, too bad he is an asshole." She added after a pause.

What. The. Fuck. "He's twice your age."

"Not twice. Just fifteen years older."

Is she serious right now? "Fifteen years." I emphasized. "That's a lot. You can't see him in that way."

She got up and stretched her arms. "I don't see a problem in that. If he wasn't working for my father I would have fucked him at least once."

The tips of my ears burnt and I gritted my teeth. "You are ridiculous."

"To be honest, he was my first crush when I was thirteen."

My eyes widened further. "Are you trying to convince me to not leave you alone with him?"

"Hm...maybe...I don't know..." She drawled playfully. "I mean I can try seducing him."

I trampled the urge to pull her in my arms and remind her once again that I am her husband, that she isn't supposed to cheat on me instead I just clenched my fists. "It won't work. You can't seduce him, he is not that easy."

"I can try, it will be worth it. By the way, he is still single, right?" Her eyes were twinkling with mischief. "I mean...I will be alone with him here for hours..."

She is doing this deliberately, she doesn't mean all this and even if she does...she is not going to try anything, it's just to irritate me.

And Hector is never going to look at her in that way but still he is a man and if she tries to seduce him...maybe he will--
No. No way on earth!

My jaw ticked and my body raged. "Farren. Come here."

"Why?"

"Come here."

She was about to protest but one deathly glare from me and she was walking to me and stood infront of me. "What?"

I leaned down to whisper in her ear, "You try to seduce him or so much as think of him in that way, I am going to tie you to my bed and--"

She didn't even faze. "Fuck me? That's kinky."

What--

I didn't mean that! I am sure by now my face was as red as a tomato.

Seeing the shocked expression on my face, she burst out laughing. "God! Look at your face!"

"Not funny." I muttered dryly and was about to leave when she tugged at my sleeves and pulled me back, the mischievous look still there on her face.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

My face blanked. Maybe I should take her to see the doctor too. "Humble yourself, Farren."