"Would you believe me if I said I saw you a long time ago?"

Hearing this, Yu Yuan suddenly widened his eyes, "When do you want to say..."

He always felt that he seemed to have heard similar words somewhere else.

"It was much earlier than you thought, so long that I almost suspected that there was something wrong with my memory, maybe at that time-even this huge world was just beginning to take shape."

When? Is it someone similar to him?

Yu Yuan didn't say anything, just silently listened to what Louis said next.

"You seem to have the talent to be a little liar, and you were using another name at that time. I sometimes even wonder if you have used so many names, can you still tell the difference?" Louis laughed again, self-deprecatingly. Laughing, "Maybe it doesn't matter to you that you can't tell the difference. After all, you use every identity once and throw it away, like this time, like last time."

"No, what name and what identity..."

His words were interrupted.

"When you first appeared in front of me, you claimed to be the president of the Mage Association, and then you have new identities and new names one after another, maybe because I am also using a different appearance, so you did not once I recognize it, darling, and maybe I should thank you for coming back this time at least with the ability to identify me."

Louis put a hand around his waist lightly, "This is probably a kind of progress, and I believe you will always remember my name this time."

What are they all about?

Yu Yuan vaguely recalled that Louis was definitely not the first NPC to say such strange words, so who were all of them before?

"Louis, you have to answer my question, you once had a guy who used the name—"

On the moonlit mountain top, Louis kissed him.

The two of them, as if isolated from the world, were doing things in this place that absolutely no third person would know. Yu Yuan, who was caught off guard and frightened, widened his eyes, and the face exactly like Kalai was so close.

No, it's not just Carle's face, this face looks a little bit closer, and it looks more like Mr. Lu...

For the first time, Yu Yuan clearly felt that his heartbeat was accelerating.

Bang, bang, it's like putting a lively little rabbit in your arms, and the rabbit keeps kicking its feet as if it will never get tired.

He asked almost in an air voice, "Louis, what's your name?"

Louis didn't answer, as if whoever had the secret could take the initiative.

The next second, he disappeared from the spot, leaving only a light "when you really won't leave, I will come back again and tell you the answer you want to know".

At dawn, when Yu Yuan was still in a hazy sleep and opened his eyes in a trance, Kalai came back.

He still wears the complicated patterns hand-painted by Yu Yuan himself, as well as the water droplets that seem to have been stained just after coming out of the water. The wild style is quite attractive.