47

When the black cat woke up, before he could see the environment in front of him, he heard a gentle voice.

"woke up?"

It slowly opened its eyes.

The man in front of him was Edgar.

I saw his pure white wolf ears swaying, making the black cat's claws very itchy, and even wanted to scratch it.

So it did so - without success.

Only then did the black cat notice that it was wrapped in gauze all over its body, like a large zongzi.

"You've been seriously injured, and you're just a little better now, don't move." Edgar explained patiently, holding up a small saucer with goat's milk, "Are you hungry?"

"..." Damn, why didn't he die.

The black cat shook his head and contacted Lin Ling crazily in his mind, "Why am I still alive!"

"Uh, brother, something special happened after you passed out." After the previous incident, Lin Ling's name for Yu Yuan gradually became closer, "Do you have a deep-seated feeling now? Desires, the kind you can't control?"

"What kind of riddle are you playing here?" The black cat was puzzled. "Shouldn't I be dead and then find a resurrection point?"

"That being said, you are indeed dead, but not completely dead..."

Just when the black cat looked dull and unresponsive from the outside, Edgar, who was sitting next to him, took out a small knife and slashed his fingertips, and blood immediately oozes out.

Seeing this scene, the black cat suddenly had an ominous premonition, "I won't be..."

The two voices sounded almost simultaneously.

"You might want to drink this." This was Edgar.

"Congratulations, you have become a new species in this game that we haven't designed yet - a vampire cat." This was Lin Ling, and there was faint applause from there.

"..."

Come on, the vampires don't even let cats go!

Seeing that the cat still didn't mean to eat, Edgar seemed a little distressed, turned around with the plate, and left a sentence "wait for me to come back". This time was just left to Lin Ling to explain what happened.

"Aren't you dying at the time? Even if I increase your defense and HP, it won't stop the black wolf from leveling A, and then the three of them are a little panicked, and the two wolves have turned into human beings. The one is called Crow. Futs said at the time that he was going to kill Prince Riester or something..."

The black cat interrupted ruthlessly: "Talk about the main point."

"Oh, I don't want to hear how worried they are. In short, the situation was very urgent at the time. This Edgar was a little sensible. He asked Prince Lester to try and see if he could save you. This should be the only effective way. I think you are a cat raised by 'Yu Yuan' after all, and your brain is a little short-circuited, so I will try to give you a cat hug."